oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah because we have the worst attacking record in the league.

Our on the ball stuff is absolutely amateur has been since Austria the worst attacking record stuff I expected the crooked defensive lines and giving 20 crosses a game is stuff you'd maybe expect to be fixed by November.

That December run in is going to be absolutely brutal it's going to get so much worse for us.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

That's not true though.  QPR got on top but it wasn't wave after wave of attacks, that's just complete ***.  Why do people find it so difficult to remember what they've just seen?  Other than the header that Randolph saved they barely looked like scoring until that second goal.

People are just being negative for the sake of being negative now, BD is getting worse and worse for it. We've played pretty well today. Plenty to blame Woody for but I don't think today is on him at all.

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

Our on the ball stuff is absolutely amateur has been since Austria the worst attacking record stuff I expected the crooked defensive lines and giving 20 crosses a game is stuff you'd maybe expect to be fixed by November.

That December run in is going to be absolutely brutal it's going to get so much worse for us.

The trouble is that unless we improve this then nothing else will matter.  The defensive record isn't that bad, it's not as good as last season but it's not terrible.  Our attacking record is terrible and will get us relegated.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

People are just being negative for the sake of being negative now, BD is getting worse and worse for it. We've played pretty well today. Plenty to blame Woody for but I don't think today is on him at all.

Granted I’ve been cooking while watching the game but since we got in front we’ve just invited qpr on to us and the defending has been pretty bad while we didn’t try to set up our attackers. Decent start to the second half though

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

The trouble is that unless we improve this then nothing else will matter.  The defensive record isn't that bad, it's not as good as last season but it's not terrible.  Our attacking record is terrible and will get us relegated.

The defensive stuff LOOKS much worse BECAUSE the attacking stuff is so so bad. Fix that and the other will look better.

Clearly the team have forgotten what it is like to win a game and it must have been an unusual experience for them to be in the lead which probably resulted in them switching off for the first goal.

Really don't know what to make of it anymore save giving up hope

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

So given the build up to the goal, who was badly positioned and would you coach that differently?

I'm not gonna argue with you about 1 specific incident.

I'm saying that the number of OGs we've conceded (and only a quarter the way through the season) tells me that we have players in positions where they shouldn't be, or that people aren't doing the jobs they're supposed to.

Either way thats down to bad coaching. Our defensive play in general is pretty shocking, as is our defending of set pieces.