oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Would everyone agree that the starting 11 for us yesterday was about as strong as it currently gets for us?

Players missing were shotton, Sav, Browne and Rudy but dont think any of them 4 would make starting 11 when everyone fit.

It probably was although I think there is a strong case of playing Shotton over Friend in a CB position and ideally I'd like a full back instead of Howson, but Woodgate obviously sees him over Dijksteel. Another brilliant piece of transfer business. Spend what little money we have on two League 1 players that can't get into the team and one of them can't even make the bench. You couldn't make it up😂

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

It probably was although I think there is a strong case of playing Shotton over Friend in a CB position and ideally I'd like a full back instead of Howson, but Woodgate obviously sees him over Dijksteel. Another brilliant piece of transfer business. Spend what little money we have on two League 1 players that can't get into the team and one of them can't even make the bench. You couldn't make it up😂

Woody does a great PowerPoint though.

I don't know about Indians, but the Schellenbergs factory produced such strange smells that it wouldn't surprise me.....although I wouldn't repeat story too much as you might get Siouxed.................................................. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Who'd win in a fight between Jonathan Woodgate and Dave Gorman, that's what I want to know. 

Oh come on...thats no contest.

The Gormanator would absolutely smoke Woody. Especially if he included a found poem. 😁

God, I wonder what kind of found poem he could make out of this forum? Doesn't bear thinking about really.

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Oh come on...thats no contest.

The Gormanator would absolutely smoke Woody. Especially if he included a found poem. 😁

God, I wonder what kind of found poem he could make out of this forum? Doesn't bear thinking about really.

He was at the Town Hall last weekend. Was absolutely class.

23 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

He was at the Town Hall last weekend. Was absolutely class.

I saw him at the Town Hall 2 years ago, he was great. Did some stuff that had been previously performed on Modern Life is Goodish but with a few extra bits thrown in. 

It's okay, I watched one of them couple of weeks ago and it was in line with his kind of stuff but he definitely suits being the sole act more than hosting a panel show.

His new show was entirely new, won't spoil it in case it does the rounds again.

16 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

His new show isn't very good though, should have just made more MLIG.

Yeah - I wasn't that impressed with it either.

He really does excel at looking at the quirky or downright ludicrous aspects of life...and those pranks! The one with the jigsaws I think is one of my favourites.

I won't knock him for trying something different...I think the problem is that he's trying his hand at something lots of other people already do, so it doesn't seem very original or interesting.