oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well they've made 4 changes from the previous game, including the keeper and 2 defenders. Still looks a strong lineup though...

EI75Ng6WoAABt-B?format=jpg&name=small

EZE CHAIR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Have to agree with BJ and perhaps with the exception of Shotton and Browne maybe the best team we have available.

This could be Woody's swansong lose this and I think he may very well be gone

Well, thats assuming Gibson has been looking for replacements...unless he's happy for one of the coaches to be caretaker until January...

Would love a Boro win and a Wigan loss, out of the relegation zone with 2 weeks to recuperate.

Going to be tough though.

11 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Have to agree with BJ and perhaps with the exception of Shotton and Browne maybe the best team we have available.

This could be Woody's swansong lose this and I think he may very well be gone

He's not going anywhere regardless of results. We simply can't afford to replace him.

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

EZE CHAIR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

Damn - how did I not see that! 😂

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Damn - how did I not see that! 😂

I think we're nailed on to win now.  They've made a critical mistake setting their team sheet out like that 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's not going anywhere regardless of results. We simply can't afford to replace him.

No danger of him quitting either, with his loving the pressure of the job quotes. think you'd need a stick of dynamite.  

why is the tottenham manager sat in the QPR dugout?

(its a lookalike)

• Haha 1