oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

The text service say it was a supposed foul

It wasn't, he was flagged offside, the ref even made the offside gesture when he eventually gave it.

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

The text service say it was a supposed foul

Nah he was signalling for offside.  I think Ayala starts ahead of the bloke who is marking him and as such the assistant gives it but I'm not sure it was.  Oh well.

2 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Stoke winning

New manager effect and all that

Could be the playing against Barnsley effect 🙂

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

It wasn't, he was flagged offside, the ref even made the offside gesture when he eventually gave it.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. text service is weird to follow lol

Just now, ladyspite said:

Ok thanks for clearing that up. text service is weird to follow lol

no worries 🙂

We are actually playing well 😯

I want to make a positive comment about how Boro are playing...

...but I also don't want to jinx us...

• Haha 1

To be fair, we've played quite well in spells in the last 3-4 games, it's turning that into goals where we struggle.

9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Is the radio commentary rubbish for anyone else? Keep getting a bunch of static.

I've noticed this the last couple of games, but it's definitely worse today. Bloody annoying. 

I've emailed them on:     boromatchdaylive@streamamg.com     to complain. Not sure whether the problem is with the streaming service or the bbc Tees people though... 

Just now, Brunners said:

To be fair, we've played quite well in spells in the last 3-4 games, it's turning that into goals where we struggle.

"if that goal counted, it would have been a different story. It's all about luck." 

-Jonathan Woodgate

• Latest Posts

• I do think it's interesting to see the likes of McNair commit to another 2 years beyond his current deal, citing Warnock's influence, when Warnock is supposedly gone at the end of this season. Maybe he is staying after all?
    • Yeah I agree think we will still  try for playoffs this year. Then as we will most likely fall just short go for automatic next year when Warnock has abit more Money to spent and fans have returned to roar him on 😁. I do like the fact players want to commit their future to the club and play for him must be good moral within the camp.
    • Sounds very much like he is planning long term and not the usual knee jerk short termism from both Club and past Managers.
    • Oldham weren't happy about his new house on Teesside and then there were contract problems over pay and Covid. Sounds like it isn't going well for either party and he has supposedly done his back in lifting his Dog now. At 33 he'd probably be happy enough to come back and warm the bench at his hometown club.
    • It occurs to me that NW is already busy planning for next season. I think he realises we lack the strength in depth to keep pace with the intensity of this season, but really fancies a proper crack at it next. COVID over with, bit more wriggle room with FFP, high earners gone etc.