oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

The text service say it was a supposed foul

It wasn't, he was flagged offside, the ref even made the offside gesture when he eventually gave it.

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

The text service say it was a supposed foul

Nah he was signalling for offside.  I think Ayala starts ahead of the bloke who is marking him and as such the assistant gives it but I'm not sure it was.  Oh well.

2 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Stoke winning

New manager effect and all that

Could be the playing against Barnsley effect 🙂

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

It wasn't, he was flagged offside, the ref even made the offside gesture when he eventually gave it.

Ok thanks for clearing that up. text service is weird to follow lol

Just now, ladyspite said:

Ok thanks for clearing that up. text service is weird to follow lol

no worries 🙂

I want to make a positive comment about how Boro are playing...

...but I also don't want to jinx us...

• Haha 1

To be fair, we've played quite well in spells in the last 3-4 games, it's turning that into goals where we struggle.

9 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Is the radio commentary rubbish for anyone else? Keep getting a bunch of static.

I've noticed this the last couple of games, but it's definitely worse today. Bloody annoying. 

I've emailed them on:     boromatchdaylive@streamamg.com     to complain. Not sure whether the problem is with the streaming service or the bbc Tees people though... 

Just now, Brunners said:

To be fair, we've played quite well in spells in the last 3-4 games, it's turning that into goals where we struggle.

"if that goal counted, it would have been a different story. It's all about luck." 

-Jonathan Woodgate