oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

consistency is what you need. its no good winning the odd game. it wont keep you up. we've played well in other games. its a run you need

Is it just me or so far has going into the relegation zone taken the shackles off?

Just now, nunthorpered said:

consistency is what you need. its no good winning the odd game. it wont keep you up. we've played well in other games. its a run you need

We have consistency. We're consistently ***. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I've noticed this the last couple of games, but it's definitely worse today. Bloody annoying. 

I've emailed them on:     boromatchdaylive@streamamg.com     to complain. Not sure whether the problem is with the streaming service or the bbc Tees people though... 

I don't think it's BBC Tees. I've got it on my DAB radio and it's absolutely fine.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Flint nailed on to score. 
    • ----------------Stojanovic/Pears Spence------Fry-----------????------------???? -------------Howson--------???? Roberts*----------Tav-------------------???? ----------------------Fletch If we can add some quality additions to that team then could be a very good season for us  Hopefully Ben Gibbo left sided CB Defensively sound LB  Physical presence CDM  Goalscoring Left Winger £££
    • wonder what the odds are for goals from Bennett, Flint and Tomlin?.....think we actually might grab something here....if anybody knows their weaknesses, it has to be Warnock and their need to make sure of the playoffs means that they might allow us to catch them on break....whoever plays up front needs to be mobile and able to hold their own with Morrison, so would start with Fletch and Roberts ....and ask Sav to let Tomlin know that he won't be allowed the freedom Rooney gave him. Although I don't think anyone deserves to be dropped after the display at Reading, if there are changes, it will probably be because Warnock wants to exploit one of their weaknesses...but the one thing we have to avoid is making our GD anywhere near those below us...it might be important
    • Yeah I agree - I don't think Liverpool were ever going to make it to be honest. Their squad is too threadbare to keep up what they were doing for the first 30 games or so. No cover at either full back position, poor back up keeper, central defence options not great after vvd, inconsistent midfield and absolutely nothing on the bench for up front.  First 11 is great, no doubt - but even that isn't in the running for the first first 11 imo.
    • Norwich love farke, they won’t sack him just because of relegation.