oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

Just what we deserved and it comes from Howson actually running with the ball, what a cross that is!

• Like 2

Good cross from Howson actually buried by Britt, how did he not miss that!

Damn equaliser

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• A draw for me as it ensures Huddersfield stay beneath us if we can draw ourselves and doesn't really help Luton.
    • Conflicted on who I want to win tonight in the huddersfield vs luton match. If Luton lose then it's almost impossible for them to overtake us. But of huddersfield lose then theres more teams still in danger. 
    • Likely to be a lot of nonsense but there's a few rumours on twitter that Sheffield Wednesday may go into administration today. Theres certainly been issues recently such as failing to pay some of the team on time a couple of weeks ago. 
    • Tifo football have a really good podcast (roughly 30 minutes long) about the Wigan situation. It's really well explained (better than my long post) and has some newer information about the situation than when I delved into it about a week ago. Have a listen if you can.  
    • I'd also prefer us to look outside of the UK. I look at Brentford etc and they seem to sign some fantastic players from overseas at a fraction of the cost. A Said Benrahma or two wouldnt go a miss. Or a Mahrez if we go back to when Leicester were scouting Europe for bargains.