oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

Even if that goes wide, it's a definite penalty too. Great finish, well worked for.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Manning best player on the pitch for QPR, dangerous every time he touches the ball. Boro better team again but we won't make it count.

Very dangerous. For QPR  😄

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Manning best player on the pitch for QPR, dangerous every time he touches the ball. Boro better team again but we won't make it count.

Best player for us as well 🤭

HAHAHA! LMAO!

Defensive howler by QPR lets Britt walk the ball into the goal...just dinks the ball over the keeper.

Boro level at 2-2.

Lmao Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Now PLEASE Boro just don't make any more screw ups.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Best player for us as well 🤭

Lol yep.

I totally knew that would happen if I jinxed him like that. *cough*

Saying that that back pass I feel is forced because we've pressed so well they're playing too quickly from the back.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Yep, great finish by the lad. Hope his confidence is back now.

He won't score a more difficult goal than that... 😁

Come on Britt, now is the time for a hat trick 🤞

• Like 1

Come on Boro let’s get a winner now. How about a Britt hat-trick?

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• 4 wins all season is a joke.  Any other manager that wasnt Woodgate would be long gone by now.  In the summer, fair enough, give a rookie a chance. But by christmas time more damage will be done by not getting rid of him.  It is a results business. Repeat. It is a results business.  Woodgate should do the best thing for our CLUB and walk away. Admit defeat and that he was out of his depth.  Gibson should have done this weeks ago. But alas. Here we are.  4 wins all season. 5 points off rock bottom. With the squad we have???? Just when will the tipping point be?
    • It's becoming quite comical now isn't it seeing Woody come up with the same excuses and then the player doing the player reaction more or less saying the same thing lol
    • Just another one to add to the ‘unlucky’ list...
    • Swansea v Boro 14-Dec-2019 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WHSDQWP
    • Yes ill discipline probably cost us the game, but how the f##k Woody has the audacity to say we were the better team before that is beyond me! What the hell was he watching? Blamed the referee for the 3 decisions when I thought the refferee got all 3 decisions correctly. Completely inept and the ill discipline is down to woody and his coaching staff. Wouldn't surprise me Woody asking players to get sent off so he can fine them and save bit of money on the wages for his bum chum messiah Mr Gibson. I am sick to death of the same *** house poor excuses every week from Woody.  Buckle up fans as he is here to stay at least until March international break. Ps before I finish my rant - evening Gazette, BBC tees are both sh*t houses and completely disrespecting the fans. Grow some balls and come out and tell the truth of how you really feel and stop brown nosing the club because you are afraid of being punished by Mr Gibson again. Massive game against Stoke Friday awaits us!