oneBoro Forum

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social m

No matter the result today this is much more like it, we’ve competed, made chances and got goals. Yes it may not be perfect but we’ve played football for once.

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Prowler said:

He's going down an icy road with that comment. Idiot. 

He's just telling it how it is.

I am glad he is not naive enough to take much notice of it.

Keyboard warriors are poisonous to the club.

• Like 1

Thought that was better today. 
Looked like we actually wanted to play football, and great to see Britt bang a couple in too. Loved his cup to the ear to the fans too, shows he’s arsed.

I think we’ll end up fine this season. Obviously after the start we’ve had it will be no higher than mid table, but think the goals will come and we’ll get enough wins to get out of trouble.

That being said, not convinced at all by Woodgate. He deserves the full season so I’m not calling for his head, but I can’t particularly warm to the guy as our manager and his comments after the match today just further show his naivety.

I do really hope it comes good for him, but I need a bit of convincing.

Ex-gazette writer Jonathon Taylor summed it up nicely the other day on Twitter when he said that yes Woodgate has been dealt a bad hand, but he’s playing it badly too. 

Like I said though, much better today so I’m hoping him and the lads can push on after the break and get some wins, and he certainly deserves the season.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Also it turns out it was Nahki Wells that played the back pass Britt scored from; so I maintain my statement that Ryan Manning was the best player on the pitch today.

It was Manning who told him to pass it back 🙃

I don’t like Woody statement at all. There are many a fan who for many years may well have been faithful, but can’t attend be it financially or location. There are many who buy merchandise for self or others thereby providing the foundation the club is built. I also believe one should listen to critics and learn. He has shown himself as a frustrated and ignorant leader who needs to learn and choose his words more carefully. 

Woodgate and Randolph have admitted he wasn't fully fit, but I've no doubt he asked to play today anyway because of the abuse and conspiracies whirling around online with his call up for Ireland.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Z3man said:

He's just telling it how it is.

I am glad he is not naive enough to take much notice of it.

Keyboard warriors are poisonous to the club.

Oh, so you agree with his "real fans" comment? 🤨

I dont live locally, wouldnt buy all the merchandise because other bills take priority and going to games home and away is expensive. 

But I would support boro through thick and thin. But Woodgate can *** right off if he thinks that I'm not a "real fan". 

It's a shame cos his performance has moved one step forward but then he's moved two steps back with his post match comments imo.

• Like 1

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social media.....

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, ladyspite said:

not sure he meant that all fans who dont attend games are keyboard warriors and the real fans are only those who attend, but more the fans who only sit and write negative things on forums and social media.....

So... A lot of us? 😅 

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

This seems accurate to me. He wasn’t attacking people who can’t attend the games. His intention was to praise the wonderful fans who were there today. I’m sure the keyboard warrior remark was about those who are negative for sake of it and not about those who have genuine concerns about how things are currently progressing.

• Like 3