oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Yeah - I wasn't that impressed with it either.

He really does excel at looking at the quirky or downright ludicrous aspects of life...and those pranks! The one with the jigsaws I think is one of my favourites.

I won't knock him for trying something different...I think the problem is that he's trying his hand at something lots of other people already do, so it doesn't seem very original or interesting.

My favourite prank of his is the one with the Toot Toot Drivers toys, where his wife found out and turned the prank back round on him.

Or the impossible to complete picture clue game he created to wind up one of his annoying friends.

• Like 2

• Latest Posts

• Who do we reckon the two players were? Vydra played a few minutes tonight so him and one other?
    • Up until his injury he could have easily put Tav there and put in Roberts on the right or Roberts central. Warnock plays the 3 of them together because he's a negative nelly.
    • I’m shocked, hard to believe, speechless. Whoa beaten in 3 games by weaker opposition. Just when we started to do so well we have turned 180 deg in the opposite direction. I have read many comments but I don’t understand why 3 central mids, why huffing the ball, why has it gone so, so wrong. Ah well at least we are there about but I don’t hold out much hope of remaining if this continues.   
    • 442 would be fine. Roberts best position is 10. Wing as an advanced midfielder. Howson back in a back 3 to play 343 or 532. We have more options than Warnock is claiming. 
    • but my point is who? the squad has been unbalanced since we got relegated. I think we play 3 CMs because we literally don't have a Number 10 or alternative.