oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

Load of youth there in the photos.

Walker ,O'neill, Brynn, Liddle, pears etc

• Like 1

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Randolph playing.

So much for for those idiotic conspiracies.

Well at least the margin of defeat will be smaller now.¬†ūüėČ

Probably just be 1-0.

Yippee well played Woody we stand a chance of winning just please please score Boro

Friend back as well, playing CB it looks like.

Holy moly is that bench young though - Clayton the only player over what, 22? 23?

McNair back in midfield . What I like to see. I would have liked to see Dijksteel at RB though, I think howson has had a few off games there

Randolph playing worries me if they've rushed him back from fitness.

Mega lolz if he gets further injured and can't play for ROI to spite Keane.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Shame nobody took you up on your bet that he'd never play for us again.

• Haha 1

What a cracking signing Bola has been. 

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Why would it be to spite keane? Surely randolph playing rubbishes all of the rumours from this week.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You have to be taking the ***?

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Personally i would not even have small Lolz never mind mega lolz if Randolph got injured.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• H Barnsley¬† v¬† Q.P.R. H Brentford¬† v¬† Fulham. H Bristol Cty¬† v¬† Blackburn. D Derby¬† v¬† Millwall. H Leeds¬† v¬† Cardiff. D Nott For:¬† v¬† Sheff Wed: H P.N.E¬† v¬† Luton. H Stoke¬† v¬† Reading. H Swansea¬† v¬† Middlesbro: (No¬†Boro goalscorer.) D Wigan¬† v¬† Huddersfield.
    • If this is live on TV I may be able to watch it on my flight home. At least the fact that I am traveling home will offset the disappointment of a damn good thrashing. ūüėÄ
    • I echo most views on here. Expect to loose this one though would be happy enough with a draw.¬† Just hope we put up a fight and the youngsters shine again. Forrest have the 2nd meanest defense in the league at home so I can't see us scoring. But here's hoping. Head - 2-0 to Forrest. Heart - 1 - 0 to Boro. Walker (if selected) to get off the mark as he is too young to know the city ground jinx effect.
    • We had some impressive results and performances in that PL season against Top 10 teams with a net spend of 17m (De Roon making up the majority of this net with a 13m fee). The whole club were not invested in the project and a few individuals in the background were working against AK.¬†Imagine the difference if we were able to add to the squad with some of the names linked below in 2016/17: Lukas Rupp¬†(signed for¬†TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) Aissa Mandi¬†(signed for Real Betis)¬† Dennis Praet¬†(signed for Sampdoria) James Morrison¬†(signed a contract extension at West Brom) Michail Antonio¬†(signed a contract extension with West Ham) Cl√©ment Grenier¬† Clement Chantome¬†(signed for¬†Stade Rennais) Hakim Ziyech Domagoj Vida¬† Tim Krul Khouma Babacar Thomas Meunier¬†(signed for PSG) Neven Subotic¬†(deal fell through after failed medical) Harry Maguire Enzo Fern√°ndez Gerard Deulofeu Fernando Llorente¬†(signed for Swansea)¬† Tomas Kalas¬†(signed for Fulham)¬† Laurent Depoitre Jefferson Montero Alvaro¬†Arbeloa¬†(signed for West Ham)¬† Denis Cheryshev Rachid Ghezzal Filip Djordjevic Kenneth Vermeer Jon Walters Cheick Tiote Henri Bedimo Rachid Ghezzal G√∂khan G√∂n√ľl Keiren Westwood Pepe Reina Martin Skrtel¬†(signed for Fenerbah√ße)¬† Cameron Jerome Sergi Samper Ryan Bennett Cristi SńÉpunaru Mike van der Hoorn¬†(signed for Swansea) Blerim DŇĺemaili Lee Cattermole Matt Philips (signed for West Brom) Chris Gunter Ramadel Falcao Matz Sels¬†(signed for Newcastle) Vincent¬†Aboubakar Martin Caceres Nicolai Jorgensen Santiago Arias Tom√°Ň° Necid Jeff Hendrick¬†(signed for Burnley) Robin Van Persie Demarai Grey Filip Helander Yakou Meite¬†(signed for Reading) Andre Ayew Wesley Hoedt
    • Usually 15% of capacity unless the police decide otherwise. So should be around 5200 - dependent on the layout of the stadium.¬† Our official (dry) coaches are departing at 5.20am!