oneBoro Forum
Denzel Zanzibar

Boro vs QPR (A) 2-2 (Assombalonga 2)

Are Boro going down?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will Middlesbrough FC be relegated this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yer mam

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Randolph playing worries me if they've rushed him back from fitness.

Mega lolz if he gets further injured and can't play for ROI to spite Keane.

Maybe they’ve forced him to play because of the lack of commitment that you seem to think he has.

• Like 1

I'm fairly happy with that team, even if I dislike 5 defenders, glad to see Friend back too.

Fingers crossed.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Shame nobody took you up on your bet that he'd never play for us again.

That was my bet.  He bet that he'd be sold in January, I asked if he'd bet that he'd never play for us again.

So playing 352 probably with Wing playing in the deeper role, I'm happy with that line up.

Weather we put in a good performance is another thing though

At this stage, what I'd believe more is that Woodgate was trying to somewhat make the injuries sound worse than they are. 4 of the players he seemed to suggest could miss this game are in the squad, 3 of them in the team, Pears being on the bench.

Still, for what it's worth, they very much could have been rushed back due to the nature of the rest of the squad, certainly looking at that bench.

I think whoever said Friend is centre-back is probably right but I wouldn't be surprised to see the kind of non-formation that Pulis played at some point, with Friend almost playing left-back when going forward and centre-back when defending, shifting between 5 and 4 at the back. Which could help Johnson push out a bit more too, though it rarely actually worked for Pulis.

Pretty gutted about how Bola has turned out so far, was buzzing that we’d finally signed a young attacking left back. That said he has to be better than he’s showed so far.

I'm concerned that a few players have been rushed back too. Now is not the ideal time for them to be injured further. Big risk by Gibson Woody.

• Like 1