oneBoro Forum

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The way they're practising the back line in the warm up, it looks like it's 4 at the back, Johnson, Fry, Ayala and Howson. Dijksteel may be in midfield.

That would be an odd move but I suppose dijksteel was a CDM originally so playing him deeper could work?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUGGER That was a bit of a shame, wasn't it 😢 First half was some good stuff and we were a much more confident looking side than you'd think we would be.  The early goal obviously helped a g

Sorry - but it’s a bit unfair to be  hammering the manager for bringing off 1 of 2 attackers to try and defend a 2 goal league. Almost any manager would do that - and it makes sense tactically. You co

Welcome to the Official oneBoro Match Day Thread for the EFL Championship fixture between Middlesbrough and Hull City.  Boro currently find themselves in the bottom 3 of the Championship without

Posted Images

My first live game (well on the telly anyway) since Bristol so it will be interesting to see if we have progressed although the table says we haven't. Been out of the country mostly so had the perfect exscuse not to be closely involved with this car crash season. I am really not sure if I am looking forward to this or not as my current state of apathy is  very good for pain relief

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

That would be an odd move but I suppose dijksteel was a CDM originally so playing him deeper could work?

Could be a bit of gamesmanship, make Hull think Howson is at right-back, come kick off Dijksteel will be? Not sure how that would benefit us mind. 

Didn't Karanka do somthing similar with Bamford and it worked a treat?

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Could be a bit of gamesmanship, make Hull think Howson is at right-back, come kick off Dijksteel will be? Not sure how that would benefit us mind. 

Didn't Karanka do somthing similar with Bamford and it worked a treat?

AK was the master of mind games!

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Embarrassing there is one hell of a lot of empty seats. 

We've been slipping back down avg attendance for a couple of years Woodgate's reigns just accelerated it it is what it is.

Howson at CB, Bola not trusted ahead of Marvin Johnson at LWB still I... Whatever at this point.