oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarumite

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

Absolutely pathetic tackle. Easiest red card the ref will give all season. 

And as for the fans booing Lichaj and the ref. Get a grip easiest decision the ref will ever have to make. Absurd decision from Johnson to tackle Lichaj like that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

It was two footed and knee high, are you mad!?

Thought he draw the foot in the last second 😉 10 years ago it wouldent been a freekick 😛

Just now, BoroJake said:

Agreed, if their player doesn’t go rolling around like that then it’s only a yellow

Clueless.

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

A bit hard I think, yes high with the foot but absolutely no force in it

There didnt seen to be a lot of contact which is fortunate really. But still a red card for the sheer recklessness of the challenge.

2 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Absolutely pathetic tackle. Easiest red card the ref will give all season. 

And as for the fans booing Lichaj and the ref. Get a grip easiest decision the ref will ever have to make. Absurd decision from Johnson to tackle Lichaj like that. 

Exactly.

Go in with your studs showing and you're near certain to get a red, regardless. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Exactly.

Go in with your studs showing and you're near certain to get a red, regardless. 

Football become such a sport for girls 😛 In woman hockey they are not allowed to tackle 😛

• Haha 1

Just now, ladyspite said:

Football become such a sport for girls 😛 In woman hockey they are not allowed to tackle 😛

What part of "studs up is dangerous" don't you understand?

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Fantastic run by Tav!

Boro are going to need a lot more of that 2nd half.

It's half time man, how far behind are you????

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

I dunno. I've watched a few England women's games recently and even the girls are starting to play a bit rougher now. 😉

Played really well first half. I've been one of Britts biggest critics on here but he's been excellent. 

Let's see whether that red card costs us. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I'd love this to be true. Red Bull Boro
    • Here is my entry.  Completed using my s-pen from my Samsung galaxy note 10+ 😆  
    • Aye, paraphrasing keeps the same substance; You just express it in a more concise manner. You can even completely re-word it so long as the substance remains. I don’t think I’d have been within a single assignment word count limit at university without paraphrasing like a butcher 😂
    • That's how lawyers (and politicians) make their living...they would argue that you meant an English teacher, rather than a teacher of English ..and then claim you were biased against Scottish or Irish teachers...  or claim that when you said you were a solicitor, you said soliciter     and there's a lot of people that still think the forest is full of wild bores, so it would be the perfect place for a man of his talents, although I have to admit that he was one of the standout performers in O'Toole's "Macbeth".... little known trivia ...BB was approached to be Dr. Who at one point   that would have been ..  different 🙂     
    • it'll be back to 352 tuesday.  ----------------------dijksteel fry paddy spence/tav-- howson morsy saville---johnson/bola -------------------britt/roberts akpom all depends on who has a niggle and who doesnt like. britt might have a sore groin again after he tested it out in a game. wing might come in tav might play central. we might even see culson who knows.