oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarumite

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

**** off Johnson. Waita surrender 3 points for us. Would happily never see him wear a boro jersey again.

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Don't think we can rely on just defending need to take the game to them, pity Fletcher is off to be honest

Clayton was a mistake imo. Just makes us turtle and tbh I've seen him do nothing other than get ran around.

Coulsonshould have been the choice. At least some counter potential. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ayeres said:

Sack him already...

How is that your reaction to that?

• Like 2

Woodgate should never of taken off Fletcher. It's naive to set us up to sit back 

• Like 1

Just now, Ayeres said:

Sack him already...

This is Johnson's fault. If he hadn't gotten sent off there's no way it'd be 2-2.

• Like 1

Johnson should have his wages docked for a month he has cost us this match

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I think if you were in a swimming pool and drowning perhaps an inflatable Dartboard would be quite useful or if you were maybe packaging Great Aunt Agatha's priceless vase you could insert it around said vase and them semi inflate it to prevent it bouncing around the box in the post and getting smashed? I'm sorry, I did think about Assombalonag and Akpom and can't come up with anything.    
    • You're home but without fans its anyones game, if fans were allowed in and the support that you lot have, it would have been difficult for us.  Like I said in my 1st post if its level after 70 mins, i fancy your chances especially with Watmore and fletcher doing well 👍
    • Fletcher out for two to three weeks according to Warnock in his presser. Bolasie and Tav still not available. I hope he goes with Watmore up front and not Britt or Akpom, they're both about as useful as inflatable dartboards.
    • It was the same with us at the end of his stint with us, players just didnt respond to him.  It didnt help matters when he said during the season that he was leaving, but if there is one manager who could get a club up its NW.  Bolasie was a great signing for you, wish we went in for him.  The premier league needs a team like boro.    All the best mate 👍
    • Saturday 27th February 3PM Barnsley v Millwall (D) Birmingham v QPR (A) Blackburn v Coventry (H) Brentford v Stoke (H) Luton v Sheffield Wed (D) Middlesbrough v Cardiff (A) Preston v Huddersfield (D) Rotherham v Reading (A) Swansea v Bristol City (H) Wycombe v Norwich (A)