oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarumite

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

The moment we took off Fletcher and decided to try and hold our kead we were screwed. Hull defenders just pushed up to give themselves width and our fate was sealed

• Like 2

I dont think Hull would have got back into it had we kept the attacking threat of Fletcher on. What we did is put on Clayton for Fletcher who was just going to sit back and not get forward to counter. I reckon we could of made this an end to end game because their defense is just as vulnerable.  

• Like 2

Trouble is Woodgate has already got his excuses for what has happened, he will blame it purely down to being 10 men and not give any comment on how he screwed the system up. We had a chance to get a third but if you do not attack you will not score

We could not score against Fulham with many stating it’s sometimes harder to play against 10 men. Well we just prove everybody wrong. If you think you are going down go down swinging. We should have been chasing and closing in the midfield. I’m so f@@king p@@@ed at the way we sat back in the box and hoped beyond hope Hull couldn’t  score. 

Happens everytime you take a threatening attacker off and try and pack the midfield.

• Like 1

Jesus this is painful.

Boro at full panic stations now.

You have a feeling its just a matter of when Hull get the winner.

When Woodgate was appointed he said in the press conference he wouldn't have us sitting back always have us looking to score more. Then he goes and does this 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Happens everytime you take a threatening attacker off and try and pack the midfield.

Not to mention camping in your own penalty area and not even trying to win the ball back & counter attack.

• Like 2

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Jesus this is painful.

Absolutely true. Bloody painful to watch this right now. 

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Jesus this is painful.

Sounds like you're hoping for a defeat.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• It depends which Boro turn up. We're due a win though. Maybe Britt will be firing on all 4 cylinders this time instead of being as nervous as a kitten every time we play them. There's no crowd to put him off. WE need a long run off you Erimus 74. Do your stuff...      7: For those planning to visit Australia when this Covid pandemic ends Burger King in Australia is called Hungry Jack's, due to © issue in Oz They're both crap but Burger King is less crappy, or slightly superior to Macdonald's, which is more popularly known as Macca's here in Australia.
    • Which Pearson?  Nigel Pearson as manager (I'd rather keep Warnock...) or the Preston player that's just signed a new contract there (was mentioned on here before he signed new contract)? 
    • If we're including loans, did Kalas have two loans with us (or was it the other defender we had on loan around the same time)?
    • Interesting how the gazette are starting to run Pearson articles... 
    • Didn't realise they had started to turn the corner, a few years back it didn't matter what form they were in when playing us we would never beat em, this winless run started in 1974 & finished in 1999 We fared better since but I don't like playing Forest at all, it's always one fixture, Leeds been the other when in the same league, that I look for & hope they're out the way early doors