oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarumite

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The way they're practising the back line in the warm up, it looks like it's 4 at the back, Johnson, Fry, Ayala and Howson. Dijksteel may be in midfield.

That would be an odd move but I suppose dijksteel was a CDM originally so playing him deeper could work?

My first live game (well on the telly anyway) since Bristol so it will be interesting to see if we have progressed although the table says we haven't. Been out of the country mostly so had the perfect exscuse not to be closely involved with this car crash season. I am really not sure if I am looking forward to this or not as my current state of apathy is  very good for pain relief

3 points a must today. Come on Boro

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

That would be an odd move but I suppose dijksteel was a CDM originally so playing him deeper could work?

Could be a bit of gamesmanship, make Hull think Howson is at right-back, come kick off Dijksteel will be? Not sure how that would benefit us mind. 

Didn't Karanka do somthing similar with Bamford and it worked a treat?

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Could be a bit of gamesmanship, make Hull think Howson is at right-back, come kick off Dijksteel will be? Not sure how that would benefit us mind. 

Didn't Karanka do somthing similar with Bamford and it worked a treat?

AK was the master of mind games!

Sky have Howson as a centre half with Ayala and Fry

Howson right sided CB, surely Dijksteel is better suited to that. 

4 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Embarrassing there is one hell of a lot of empty seats. 

Who wants to waste hard earned cash on this lot the way they've started the season?

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Embarrassing there is one hell of a lot of empty seats. 

We've been slipping back down avg attendance for a couple of years Woodgate's reigns just accelerated it it is what it is.

Howson at CB, Bola not trusted ahead of Marvin Johnson at LWB still I... Whatever at this point.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• We had people on here complaining about not being invited to fans forums and we regularly get people on here looking down their noses at other forums.  Then we have a thread about abolishing the chairman, I'm not sure you can have it both ways.  Why don't one of you go to a fans forum and ask if the chairman should be abolished? Or stand with a placard outside the ground with the same message and see what response you get.  Even though the person posting the title is doing it in jest I don't think its a good look for the forum either.  Gibson's decision making hasn't been great, I've criticised him as much as anyone on here. Its a completely valid discussion to be had. But you can't paint yourselves as being morally superior to other message boards then post a topic about abolishing the chairman. 
    • Looking forward to this now, hope we smash them. I'd like to see Britt on the scoresheet, Roberts start the match in close support and a few mins for Browne could be good too.  Here's my masterpiece, just call me banksy
    • I can't wait for CT to open his next thread, in which he asks whether his subsequent thread title is good enough for everyone else, complete with a poll of alternatives. Don't visit the Jokes thread, you lot. 😬