oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarumite

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The way they're practising the back line in the warm up, it looks like it's 4 at the back, Johnson, Fry, Ayala and Howson. Dijksteel may be in midfield.

That would be an odd move but I suppose dijksteel was a CDM originally so playing him deeper could work?

My first live game (well on the telly anyway) since Bristol so it will be interesting to see if we have progressed although the table says we haven't. Been out of the country mostly so had the perfect exscuse not to be closely involved with this car crash season. I am really not sure if I am looking forward to this or not as my current state of apathy is  very good for pain relief

3 points a must today. Come on Boro

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

That would be an odd move but I suppose dijksteel was a CDM originally so playing him deeper could work?

Could be a bit of gamesmanship, make Hull think Howson is at right-back, come kick off Dijksteel will be? Not sure how that would benefit us mind. 

Didn't Karanka do somthing similar with Bamford and it worked a treat?

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Could be a bit of gamesmanship, make Hull think Howson is at right-back, come kick off Dijksteel will be? Not sure how that would benefit us mind. 

Didn't Karanka do somthing similar with Bamford and it worked a treat?

AK was the master of mind games!

Sky have Howson as a centre half with Ayala and Fry

Howson right sided CB, surely Dijksteel is better suited to that. 

4 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Embarrassing there is one hell of a lot of empty seats. 

Who wants to waste hard earned cash on this lot the way they've started the season?

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Embarrassing there is one hell of a lot of empty seats. 

We've been slipping back down avg attendance for a couple of years Woodgate's reigns just accelerated it it is what it is.

Howson at CB, Bola not trusted ahead of Marvin Johnson at LWB still I... Whatever at this point.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• It's Steve Gibson's World and we are all just living in it.
    • It's a given because the bloke who runs the club, owns the club, directs the club and makes all the decisions about the club even down to what can and what cannot be reported about the club. Us the fans can either accept it or not but it will make absolutely no difference to the decisions being made whether we like them or not. 
    • Eh?  Why not just explain your point more clearly.
    • I seriously wonder if you deliberately use the art of obfuscation to manipulate posts down alleyways to amuse yourself.
    • No, all Gibson got was a pat on the back for putting his money out there to begin with as per usual. We can't complain about the money he spends and how he spends it because he spends it, apparently. Very little has been said about him or by him accepting the responsibility of the decisions he made. Instead he's publicly scapegoated every bugger else in the division for their spending practices and thrown his former manager under the bus for how he operated during that time, don't mind the bloke who gave him the job to begin with. I couldn't agree more with that. Why is it accepted as a given?