oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarumite

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

Dijksteel is a terrible footballer 

Damn - we're playing some really good stuff. Just a shame we can't put a decent cross into the box.

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I am very, very confused, what do we do when winning? 

Put your hands in the air...and wave 'em like you just don't care... 🤪

Fletcher and Britt linking up really nicely. 

Another great chance goes begging as McNair scuffs a shot wide. 

Long ball to Britt. Great touch into the penalty box, but then a great tackle 

Looked okay so far truth be told. Hull look seriously poor, thought they'd be much better than this. 

Britt and Fletcher are murdering their defence and my god it's beautiful to watch. Desperately need another goal or 2 and then I can be comfortable. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Thousands? 😂😂 Yeh ok mate.
    • Dont count me out yet.........!! Somehow I've got 2 games in hand??
    • Sorry but how can you argue that having premiership and guaranteed parachute payments wouldn’t be a good thing? We spent awfully after the last promotion and still got it all back through sales. Having that money would be a god send for this club, now more than ever.
    • and we'd spend about 100 million of that easily on a squad trying to stay in the prem, include wages and theres very little of the money to stay around.  following relegation we'd be almost no better off and most likely stuck in a position of trying to balance the books to avoid economic hardship like the last two times weve been relegated.
    • In hindsight warnock again was an incredible easy and safe option for gibson and one he was always going to take.  I think gibson is poor at finding managers and either deep down he knows this or just plain doesn’t like the process. Warnock is probably the best option simply because any alternative would most likely have been awful. Think about it, if woodgate was likely the only candidate after pulis then who on earth would we have ended up with if he’d said no?