oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarumite

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

Been a few times already today were a first time ball would have put us in really positions, bit we have been a bit hesitant. Glad we weren't for the 2nd there! Great build up!

That goal was great interplay, we're controlling the ball so much better today definitely improved our shape and link ups massively.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Jesus Christ we are murdering them

One goal and we suddenly look a v good side. And There's another 

2 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

A complete different middlesbrough!!

Who are these impostors and what have they done with the real Boro?

I was just going to post how wasteful we have been in and around the box. The lack of know how in what to do with the ball, where and how to move and then out of nowhere in goes the second. We have had the opportunity to be three, four up I just pray we make good. 

amazing what abit of confidence can do to players. 

Oof! 

Johnson with a nice effort there - needed a good save!

Britt is being an absolute BEAST today, shrugging opponents off like they're rag dolls.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• South Banksy surely? 
    • I think the tears really add to the emotion of this piece. Magnificent 🧐
    • I'm probably dooming us to a freak loss, but I'm feeling confident about this one...even allowing for the fact its a home game. Coventry's record so far is pretty miserable - W1 D2 L4 F6 A14 so we have every reason to go into this one expecting 3 points. Predicting a first clean sheet since...the last one...and a couple of goals from set pieces, either side of half time, to make it a comfortable 2-0 win for Boro. Will add some awful MS Paint artwork later, if I get time.
    • My problem is not the title my problem is that we have people on here on complain about a lack of respect in some situations and not others.  Plenty of people on here wanted me banned for criticising a manager and some of those people show very little respect to others at the same time.  I think if this forum wants to be invited to club events and fans forums then: The topic of discussion (and title) should be constructive and respectful, Or let's be totally independent from the club.  I haven't been the one complaining about respect and asking for posters to be banned for the last 10 years on here. Lets have a free for all if you want it suits me.     
    • So you're absolutely 100% fine with the topic people are actually discussing in the thread, the same topic people have been discussing over the course of at least 2 years. No problems there at all, we've had numerous different levels of feelings on this as it's quite a broad topic, we discuss the benefits of his tenure as chairman and the mistakes he's made which have taken us from good positions to bad positions. And as with every discussion, you'll get some who are wholeheartedly for one side of the discussion or the other and are beyond reasoning with, that is not something new in any form of discussion on this forum either. Your entire problem with this appears to be with the thread title and the use of the word abolish. So I say we abolish you. Do you care? I suspect you actually don't because I also suspect you recognise that it's a joke. I don't literally want you forcefully removed from the forum. Just as I suspect nobody wants Gibson literally taken to the gallows, to the guillotine, burnt alive, whatever you are taking from this word. You recognise it's something made in jest and still have a problem with it. I suspect even club officials who read this forum are aware it's a bloody joke, mate.