oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sarumite

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

Been a few times already today were a first time ball would have put us in really positions, bit we have been a bit hesitant. Glad we weren't for the 2nd there! Great build up!

That goal was great interplay, we're controlling the ball so much better today definitely improved our shape and link ups massively.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoroJake said:

Jesus Christ we are murdering them

One goal and we suddenly look a v good side. And There's another 

2 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

A complete different middlesbrough!!

Who are these impostors and what have they done with the real Boro?

I was just going to post how wasteful we have been in and around the box. The lack of know how in what to do with the ball, where and how to move and then out of nowhere in goes the second. We have had the opportunity to be three, four up I just pray we make good. 

amazing what abit of confidence can do to players. 

Oof! 

Johnson with a nice effort there - needed a good save!

Britt is being an absolute BEAST today, shrugging opponents off like they're rag dolls.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Was thinking earlier on about ex Boro players who would fit straight away into the current set up from the Robson era before the days of Juhinio and the like and whether or not with the current squad are there any players you would be able to compare them with? Kick this off and ask would Robbie Mustoe and John Hendrie  improve the current set up and are there any current Boro players who remind you of them? And how good were those two? Think Howson and maybe to a degree Tavernier remind me of Mustoe, John Hendrie is an enigma in my mind because there simply is no-one who reminds me of him currently but for sure I really think his style and commitment would be a massive boost to the current squad. Your thoughts on this and any players come to mind for comparison purposes?
    • Don't know if already mentioned but this is the first league double over Forest for 64 year! Season 55/56 boy what a long wait!
    • COVID did make us not train for 2 weeks and force at least one still recovering player into the starting 11. I'm not willing to confirm what that did or did not cause us to do on the pitch because we don't really know.
    • COVID didn’t make the players hoof the ball up field every time instead of playing intelligent passes. 
    • Am I right in thinking the employment tribunal is more to find out whether the process of him getting the sack was followed correctly. Not necessarily whether he should have been sacked or not? If that's the case the potentially Derby in terms of following the procedures are in the wrong, but their reasoning behind sacking him could be justified. Like I said in my original post I think there is more to come from this and it'll probably take a while to be resolved.