oneBoro Forum

Boro V Hull City 2-2 (Tavernier, Fletcher)

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUGGER That was a bit of a shame, wasn't it 😢 First half was some good stuff and we were a much more confident looking side than you'd think we would be.  The early goal obviously helped a g

Sorry - but it’s a bit unfair to be  hammering the manager for bringing off 1 of 2 attackers to try and defend a 2 goal league. Almost any manager would do that - and it makes sense tactically. You co

Welcome to the Official oneBoro Match Day Thread for the EFL Championship fixture between Middlesbrough and Hull City.  Boro currently find themselves in the bottom 3 of the Championship without

Posted Images

17 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Based on previous games and the better performance it must be the same team, but which one will turn up. This will be the game that indicates where we are and if we have what it takes to pull out of a rather a bad predicament. Although I don’t think it will happen, but loose or we don’t put in a absolute stellar performance then Woodgate should bow out. 

After reading the gazette and the headlines “returning stars” I feel so much more confident about the team as they set there sights on Hull “ to repay patient fans”. In my opinion it’s a done deal so I’m off to place a wager on beating Hull. I could kick myself at times knowing all I needed to do was be patient and sooner or latter the team would turn up and everything would be alright. I can feel the spring in my step returning and I can finally settle down and start planning on a Merry Xmas. 

• Like 2

I think it will be another open game and it’s imperative that we have no drop in performance from the qpr game to show that it wasn’t another false start.

I’ll go for 2-0 to us, Britt and McNair.

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I want (hope) this game to be a turning point. Have a hunch we may do well tomorrow.

We will definitely not lose tomorrow. 100%.  But also we will not win tomorrow either 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Uwe said:

We will definitely not lose tomorrow. 100%.  But also we will not win tomorrow either 

Your money wouldn’t be on a draw by any chance Uwe? 😂

A 2-2 draw and the IB certainly seems to have boosted some folks optimism. I like to see it but unfortunately it hasn't worked for me.

A win could take us out of the bottom 3. And give a much needed lift at the club.

However. Sorry to say it, but I believe we will once again crash and burn. All that has changed is Britt put a couple away (and not before time.) I am yet to be convinced that we as a team are capable of scoring or keeping a clean sheet on a regular basis.
Hull look useful. Pretty sure they will fancy themselves against us. So I think the best we will get is a draw. Which is not enough.

But really. I hope we can turn things around. C'mon Boro. Give us a light at the end of this bloody long tunnel.

As a point of interest. I will be looking at the Stoke result being as they have just brought in O'Neill. If he lifts Stoke, as I suspect he will, then we could be 2nd bottom come next week.

Maybe then Gibson will sit up and take note? Just maybe like. 🤔

I see a cagey game played out by Boro tbh

The pressure for 3 points is building behind Woody and the team and the fear of losing at home to an uneasy crowd could see us make sure we dont lose against a scoring Hull team

Heart says 1-0 Head says hard fought 0-0