oneBoro Forum
SmogDane

Ireland v Denmark - a Winner takes it all

.. a draw wil do for the Danes. 

This game is pretty important and this forum has both Irish and Danish members, so let the banter begin! 

First of all .. Good luck to Randolph and NB4 + Blanco .. who is more Irish in here?  You will need it 😛

Kick off 7.45 pm weird British time

4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

.. a draw wil do for the Danes. 

This game is pretty important and this forum has both Irish and Danish members, so let the banter begin! 

First of all .. Good luck to Randolph and NB4 + Blanco .. who is more Irish in here?  You will need it 😛

Kick off 7.45 pm weird British time

Yes good luck to you too SD. I would say may the best team win but that wouldn’t be any good for Ireland so I won’t 😂😂😂

Edited by Blanco
  • Haha 1

Danish TV has more than 2 hours of prematch tv... Team news and stuff.. 

What is it like over on the Green Island? 

Seven O Clock before our wonderful pundits enthrall is with their wit and wisdom SD

• Like 1

Ok @SmogDane the coverage has started, the feet are up and the bloodstream is getting its first injection of Guinness. Come on Ireland 🇮🇪 

Good game guys. Could be a very interesting game with Ireland needing to win. 

• Like 2

I understand why Denmark play as they do, but this is not the "Nordic Brazilians" we are used with 😉 😛 

Edited by ladyspite
  • Thanks 1

What a poor match so far. Neither team want to go behind so they are just cancelling each other out. I imagine Ireland want to keep it even with about 15 mins to go and then try and get a smash and grab win. 

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

What a poor match so far. Neither team want to go behind so they are just cancelling each other out. I imagine Ireland want to keep it even with about 15 mins to go and then try and get a smash and grab win. 

Have they hired Pulis? 😄

2 worrying injuries to Half Irish  Delaney and Cornelius, the guy who should cover Duffy in the air 😕

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Funny how different football can look BD. This is as good a performance as I have seen from Ireland in a long time. It’s still all to play for.

Is there a backdoor for the losing team via the nations Cup? 

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Funny how different football can look BD. This is as good a performance as I have seen from Ireland in a long time. It’s still all to play for.

I would think the same if it was Boro v Liverpool 😛

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Its all down to what expectations one has on the teams 😉 Ireland for most people are hard working but not much more, we have a bit more expectations on Denmark 😉

• Like 1