oneBoro Forum

Ireland v Denmark - a Winner takes it all

.. a draw wil do for the Danes. 

This game is pretty important and this forum has both Irish and Danish members, so let the banter begin! 

First of all .. Good luck to Randolph and NB4 + Blanco .. who is more Irish in here?  You will need it 😛

Kick off 7.45 pm weird British time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With all the different things taken into perspective Denmark will be in a group with Belgium from the top group, Russia from the second group and a team from the bottom group. Not too bad, and a decen

Good game guys. Could be a very interesting game with Ireland needing to win. 

Haha. Yeah I was wondering that too and I thought he blew for a free kick for Ireland. Was happy it was the end though as I really didn’t want another ball into the box. That said I don’t understand h

4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

.. a draw wil do for the Danes. 

This game is pretty important and this forum has both Irish and Danish members, so let the banter begin! 

First of all .. Good luck to Randolph and NB4 + Blanco .. who is more Irish in here?  You will need it 😛

Kick off 7.45 pm weird British time

Yes good luck to you too SD. I would say may the best team win but that wouldn’t be any good for Ireland so I won’t 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

What a poor match so far. Neither team want to go behind so they are just cancelling each other out. I imagine Ireland want to keep it even with about 15 mins to go and then try and get a smash and grab win. 

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

What a poor match so far. Neither team want to go behind so they are just cancelling each other out. I imagine Ireland want to keep it even with about 15 mins to go and then try and get a smash and grab win. 

Have they hired Pulis? 😄

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Funny how different football can look BD. This is as good a performance as I have seen from Ireland in a long time. It’s still all to play for.

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Funny how different football can look BD. This is as good a performance as I have seen from Ireland in a long time. It’s still all to play for.

I would think the same if it was Boro v Liverpool 😛

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Its all down to what expectations one has on the teams 😉 Ireland for most people are hard working but not much more, we have a bit more expectations on Denmark 😉

• Like 1