• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With all the different things taken into perspective Denmark will be in a group with Belgium from the top group, Russia from the second group and a team from the bottom group. Not too bad, and a decen

Good game guys. Could be a very interesting game with Ireland needing to win. 

Haha. Yeah I was wondering that too and I thought he blew for a free kick for Ireland. Was happy it was the end though as I really didn’t want another ball into the box. That said I don’t understand h

Aww, look at that lovely Martin Braithwaite commiserating with Randolph there.  What a charming goal scoring hero he is 👍

Robbie Keane is fecking useless wherever he's coaching it seems 🤬

Well done to our Danish friends 🥓

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Aww, look at that lovely Martin Braithwaite commiserating with Randolph there.  What a charming goal scoring hero he is 👍

Thank you, Petyr Baelish 👹

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:
5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Thank you, Petyr Baelish 👹

Sorry, and SmogDane as well.

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Question.. how is it that a keeper can get booked in injury time for time wasting and then the referee still blows exactly on the amount of allocated time of which it is supposed to be a minimum of?

Absolutely comical. Referees just promoting time wasting. Why book him? You’re just wasting another 15 seconds running down the pitch to book him, which again you’re not going to add on. I don’t agree with the abuse referees get but they don’t half help themselves at times. 

Edited by J.T.
15 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Absolutely comical. Referees just promoting time wasting. Why book him? You’re just wasting another 15 seconds running down the pitch to book him, which again you’re not going to add on. I don’t agree with the abuse referees get but they don’t half help themselves at times. 

Haha. Yeah I was wondering that too and I thought he blew for a free kick for Ireland. Was happy it was the end though as I really didn’t want another ball into the box. That said I don’t understand how he got 4 mins. Don’t think there were any significant stoppages. And in the first half he only found 3 minutes despite two injuries and substitutions. Anyway a draw was probably a fair result but too bad we couldn’t both benefit. I’ll be cheering for you in the play offs. 

• Like 2

Ireland face Wales or Slovakia depending on whether Wales win tomorrow or not. Northern Ireland face Bosnia.

The winners face each other.

Could be a potentially fun play-off final.

I'm rooting for Northern Ireland, they were extremely unfortunate to get the qualificatiob group of death, Ireland saved from it by virtue of Dublin hosting some of the matches.

10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Ireland face Wales or Slovakia depending on whether Wales win tomorrow or not. Northern Ireland face Bosnia.

The winners face each other.

Could be a potentially fun play-off final.

I'm rooting for Northern Ireland, they were extremely unfortunate to get the qualificatiob group of death, Ireland saved from it by virtue of Dublin hosting some of the matches.

The draw is not until Friday. How can you be sure of this?

19 minutes ago, Blanco said:

The draw is not until Friday. How can you be sure of this?

It's mostly already decided unless Wales lose to Hungary.

"If Wales beat Hungary, Ireland will travel Slovakia for a semi-final, leaving Northern Ireland to go to Bosnia.

If Wales draw with Hungary and Slovakia beat Azerbaijan, then Ireland will have to go to Cardiff to takes on Wales, while Bosnia will still host Northern Ireland."

If Wales lose to Hungary, then one of Wales, Northern Ireland or Slovakia move to the Group A play-off draw.

I presume the other play-offs are done differently if there is a draw.

I read that if Scotland win their play-offs, they're in England's group at the Euros, which would be interesting to say the least.

Edited by TeaCider24
16 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's mostly already decided unless Wales lose to Hungary.

"If Wales beat Hungary, Ireland will travel Slovakia for a semi-final, leaving Northern Ireland to go to Bosnia.

If Wales draw with Hungary and Slovakia beat Azerbaijan, then Ireland will have to go to Cardiff to takes on Wales, while Bosnia will still host Northern Ireland."

If Wales lose to Hungary, then one of Wales, Northern Ireland or Slovakia move to the Group A play-off draw.

I presume the other play-offs are done differently if there is a draw.

I read that if Scotland win their play-offs, they're in England's group at the Euros, which would be interesting to say the least.

Ok thanks for that I didn’t know it was practically a done deal 👍

1 hour ago, Neverbefore said:

Question.. how is it that a keeper can get booked in injury time for time wasting and then the referee still blows exactly on the amount of allocated time of which it is supposed to be a minimum of?

They make it up as they go along, mate.

With all the different things taken into perspective Denmark will be in a group with Belgium from the top group, Russia from the second group and a team from the bottom group. Not too bad, and a decent chance of finishing second behind Belgium, unless we rise to the occasion, play a perfect game and beat the belgians. But a minimum of two home games in a finals is historic and a massive event for Denmark. Really looking forward to it. It'll be a red and white Copenhagen thats for sure.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Exactly!