oneBoro Forum

oneBoro Xmas meet up

Well after two years living in the Czech Republic and travelling Eastern Europe and Central Asia, I’m now back in Blighty for the foreseeable future. To that end I’m keen to get to some Boro games home or away (Must be a masochist) 

Unfortunately the Hull game comes to soon so will watch on the telebox. However I would love to meet up with some old (and possibly new) oneBoro faces. So what’s the most likely the game that people will be travelling to? 

(Apologies for my very limited input over the recent time but I should now be a much more frequent poster) 

Uwe

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Must admit that I had thought if enough interest to have a meal at say the Willie Maddren suite at some point

Brilliant idea Alan 

7 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Must admit that I had thought if enough interest to have a meal at say the Willie Maddren suite at some point

Try and pick a day when there isn't a game on so you can have a more enjoyable time 👍

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

say

8 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Try and pick a day when there isn't a game on so you can have a more enjoyable time 👍

It’ll be worth it if you turn up CT. Rumour has it you’re a Russian bot 🤖 😉

15 minutes ago, Uwe said:

say

8 hours ago, Downsouth said:

It’ll be worth it if you turn up CT. Rumour has it you’re a Russian bot 🤖 😉

The issue of Russian interference on Oneboro has been massively overblown ♟️