Is O’Neil worth 200K a game??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Having heard about the yellow card thing I now think the decision is a good one. Still unethical but a good business decision none the less.

In agreement and to be fair we have not missed him over the last two games. I dont think we will see GON again and this is not the best way as we the fans will not have the chance to show the man that he was appreciated and recognised as a hard working player for the club. He cant be comfortable with the situation and I put no blame on him whatsoever. It needed to be done but as BL stated a bit unethical to say the least.

we have won but to say we havent missed him is to go a bit far.

Did not mean it in that context and we will miss him for sure but it seems as if he has no future at the club so we have to do the best we can. As stated its a pity we will not be able to say goodbye to him as he has already had his final game!!!

I think if Leicester hadnt won yesterday then we may have seen O'Neil back in the squad for the next game as the fear of a 2 match ban has gone now as the yellow card thing has been reset.

Its fairly safe to say that ONeil has played his last game for Boro unless a miracle happens and we get into the playoffs.But tbh I think there is more chance of Southgate coming back as head of player recruitment than that happening :)

Dear me Lady he's not Iniesta you know.Apart from Luke Young,GON was the only jewel in Gareth's faded crown.He was an above average runner thats all.We might as well have kept Morrison.

One minute he wants to go,the next he's committed or wants committing.I will be glad when the saga is over.

I still think Fulham are favourites,as he's a Bromley boy, & his missus likes to dip her toes at Margate.(or was that Marbella)?

Tend to agree Linth and with all the talk of Zamora then Fulham may have a restructure next season and GON would certainly suit their style!

The terrible shame about the whole situation is now, after reading the EG it does seem as we we really need him to be playing in view of lack of midfield strength and injuries. We have to be strong on Saturday to even compete with WBA and this whole situation will possibly lead to us being unable to beat WBA at the Hawthorns. Also as it is totally clear that Strachan does not believe in Emnes (is he injured or packing his bags by the way?) what other options do we have? can see Miller or Lita being played in midfield if we are not careful!

I have read the information of this game.I still think Fulham are favourites,as he's a Bromley boy, and his missus likes to dip her toes at Margate.One minute he wants to go,the next he's committed or wants committing.I will be glad when the saga is over.