• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just downloaded a lower leagues database. Trying to take Billingham Synthonia (Tier 10) to the Champions League but have set myself the nightmare challenge of using only players who come throug

Not a massive update but I signed Michael essien to vanarama national league side Altrincham for 200 quid a week. That is all

4 years in and im only realising now I should have been studying for my qualifications! No wonder I've never got an interview outside of Altrincham!

Posted Images

I haven't really started playing it yet as I just wanted to have a look around it first.  I bought the last few but never played them so it's quite different for me.  What I wanted to know though is if there's a way to make the match viewer completely smooth?  It seems to kind of jump or freeze now and then for some reason.  The last one I played properly, FM14, wasn't like this.

17 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I haven't really started playing it yet as I just wanted to have a look around it first.  I bought the last few but never played them so it's quite different for me.  What I wanted to know though is if there's a way to make the match viewer completely smooth?  It seems to kind of jump or freeze now and then for some reason.  The last one I played properly, FM14, wasn't like this.

You probably need to upgrade your video card or drivers

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You probably need to upgrade your video card or drivers

I'm certainly no expert but I think all of that stuff is ok.  It's installed on a gaming computer and all of the specs look better than those listed as being required.  This is what my laptop says it has:

Radeon Software Version - 19.11.3
Radeon Software Edition - Adrenalin 2019
Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 580 Series
Memory Size - 4096 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 1077 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'm certainly no expert but I think all of that stuff is ok.  It's installed on a gaming computer and all of the specs look better than those listed as being required.  This is what my laptop says it has:

Radeon Software Version - 19.11.3
Radeon Software Edition - Adrenalin 2019
Graphics Chipset - Radeon RX 580 Series
Memory Size - 4096 MB
Memory Type - GDDR5
Core Clock - 1077 MHz
Windows Version - Windows 10 (64 bit)
System Memory - 16 GB
CPU Type - AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor

Hmm, that should easily be enough to run it smoothly like!

Yeah I don't know about the latest one but I know that FM19 was fine on my cheap-ish laptop graphics last year. It might be running through integrated CPU graphics rather than the graphics card, which could explain it. I think this is a bit on that with NVIDIA Graphics cards from last year's game, might be a way in your computer's settings to ensure an application uses the graphics card over the CPU, just in case that is happening:

https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/183_technical-support/186_pc/encountering-lagpoor-fps-when-running-matches-on-nvidia-graphics-cards-r794/

17 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah I don't know about the latest one but I know that FM19 was fine on my cheap-ish laptop graphics last year. It might be running through integrated CPU graphics rather than the graphics card, which could explain it. I think this is a bit on that with NVIDIA Graphics cards from last year's game, might be a way in your computer's settings to ensure an application uses the graphics card over the CPU, just in case that is happening:

https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/183_technical-support/186_pc/encountering-lagpoor-fps-when-running-matches-on-nvidia-graphics-cards-r794/

I did right click on my screen and that brought a box up with AMD Radeon stuff and all kinds of things you could change.  Some of them might have been those things so I'll have a look later if I have any more issues.  Cheers mate 👍

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...