oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

10 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Horrible weather for it. Hope the Boro can lift my spirits as the only thing worse than watching Boro lose is watching Boro lose with soggy trousers...

Got to be winning this though, by hook or by crook. 2-0 Boro

I get soggy trousers whether its raining or not most days its called old age...just saying

• Haha 2
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should have been out of sight in that game had it not been for Barnsleys keeper pulling off heroics, what are you talking about "undeserved" and Barnsley should feel "robbed". We were far bett

Bonkers. People see what they want to see.    1st half both teams were rubbish with us having one or two clear cut chances that we should have put away. 2nd half we were good and should have

If we continue to show the levels we have the past few games we should edge away from the relegation zone over the season. It does feel like luck hasn't been with us in a lot of these matches.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I do hope he has learnt from that mistake.

It might not have been too bad if it wasn't for the fact we were down to 10 men, to be fair. One of the biggest problems we had was we went from having 2-3 men closing down up top to just the 1, making it very easy for them to pass it around Britt. Fletch was playing a bit deeper at times, giving their midfield and defenders something to think about, losing Fletch hindered us more than introducing Clayton did, IMO.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

It might not have been too bad if it wasn't for the fact we were down to 10 men, to be fair. One of the biggest problems we had was we went from having 2-3 men closing down up top to just the 1, making it very easy for them to pass it around Britt. Fletch was playing a bit deeper at times, giving their midfield and defenders something to think about, losing Fletch hindered us more than introducing Clayton did, IMO.

Also Tav was pretty poor defensively.. 

2 hours ago, Hendrie_7 said:

And we all saw how well that went

I don't think any of my friends want relegation, it's more a case of people second guessing the clubs way of thinking. Like CT says maybe Gibson isn't actually that bothered if we go down either. 

As for learning from past mistakes, well it's not something we do very well is it!

Rain or shine, nothing will stop me from turning up tonight! That's right, whether it continues to rain or if the sun miraculously comes back up and shines down on the Riverside, I'll be there. Come on Boro!

I think one thing we learned about Adam Clayton on Sunday is don't let him take set-pieces. Not because of the quality of the delivery but because if we get a ref who cares about time-wasting enough to book people for it, we could lose one of the best instances of every game.

8 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Rain or shine, nothing will stop me from turning up tonight! That's right, whether it continues to rain or if the sun miraculously comes back up and shines down on the Riverside, I'll be there. Come on Boro!

First game for me since August. Looks like I picked a good night for it! Hope the performance makes up for the lousy weather.