oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

That was absolutely horrific, and that's just the weather! 

Barnsley look the most threatening, probably should've been 1-0 up at the end of the first half but rushed the shot. 

I mean it's scary isn't it. We look dead and buried at the moment. I honestly don't think the players believe in the project at all. 

Sad times. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should have been out of sight in that game had it not been for Barnsleys keeper pulling off heroics, what are you talking about "undeserved" and Barnsley should feel "robbed". We were far bett

Bonkers. People see what they want to see.    1st half both teams were rubbish with us having one or two clear cut chances that we should have put away. 2nd half we were good and should have

If we continue to show the levels we have the past few games we should edge away from the relegation zone over the season. It does feel like luck hasn't been with us in a lot of these matches.

Posted Images

Pretty standard stuff really. We look like being carved open at every opportunity, probably should be 1 up however. Although beyond the one they cleared off the line we haven't really created much of anything.

Weather isn't helping mind but yeah, this is about what I expected to see tonight.

Keep getting overrun on the wing despite playing 5 across the back. Understand it when it's just a counter, not when they're flat at the back. Obviously happening a bit more now it's Bola at right back.

Our squad is depleted well beyond its limit now and it wasnt good to begin with.

I dont know how this is going to improve this season. We dont have enough money to go get another manager or improve the squad in January. Were massively on the ropes here. 

It's obvious woody wants to stick to the wing back formation but why do we keep putting players out of position? Hasn't he learnt from weekend? We could of quite easy dropped to a back 4 or put wood into CB and howson at RB if he wanted to keep wing back formation

Tactically inept.

Weather is shocking and killing the game for both sides although Barnsley have been slightly better offensively imo.

I'm sat West lower and getting soaked but I will be worth it when we Nick it at the end.

UTB!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Bola summed Boro up ran to head the ball and missed it completely as it sailed over his head it's like a comedy show at the moment

Was even funnier when leo screamed 'watch the bounce' and it seemed to scare Bola

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, diggerlad07 said:

Was even funnier when leo screamed 'watch the bounce' and it seemed to scare Bola

That's the big trouble we have with  Bola and Dijksteel before him they are so are scared of making mistakes that causes them to make mistakes