oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

Bonkers. People see what they want to see. 

1st half both teams were rubbish with us having one or two clear cut chances that we should have put away. 2nd half we were good and should have scored a hatful. Well deserved 3 points overall.

• Like 5
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We should have been out of sight in that game had it not been for Barnsleys keeper pulling off heroics, what are you talking about "undeserved" and Barnsley should feel "robbed". We were far bett

Bonkers. People see what they want to see.    1st half both teams were rubbish with us having one or two clear cut chances that we should have put away. 2nd half we were good and should have

If we continue to show the levels we have the past few games we should edge away from the relegation zone over the season. It does feel like luck hasn't been with us in a lot of these matches.

Posted Images

Thank *** for that. It was not a great game of football, I thought Wing and maybe even Coulson should have been sent off in the 2nd half for straight reds but haven't seen them back, wonder if anyone else saw them. We should have won by more though I think Barnsley played significantly in our favour at times.

They aren't a good team. Neither are we. But hopefully that win will help us massively. Stand out performers for me we're Howson, Tav and Britt. Fletch did well and took his goal very well.

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

We’re going to win the league, we’re going to win the league, and now your going to believe us.! ................................. 

I was thinking more:

We're staying up!

We're staying up!

The mighty Boro, we're staying up!

We are the BORO cock of the north we hate Newcastle and Sunderland of course......... pass the whisky love it’s time to celebrate..... ei,  ei, eio...... 

only lost one in five games....... 

Edited by sanddancer
2 minutes ago, White Band said:

Cock o' the North closed years ago, mate. It's posh flats now. Maybe that's why things went wrong. 

Well it’s about 53 year ago when I first squeezed the boys end turn style. A bit bigger now and I’d need a team of horses to pull me through now. 

• Haha 1

Awful game of football but a really good result. I thought we were 2nd best until the goal which was against the run of play, though to be fair we could have had a few after that. 

It's not really worth over analysing things tonight because the conditions and pitch were so bad. The 3 points were vital but it's a bit concerning when you look at the injury situation and obviously the table. 

Much much needed win in a swimming pool tonight. Fair play. However ill reserve judgement til after the next few games to see if we have actually turned a corner a bit. Looked better at the back but still giving silly balls away in the middle.