oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Uwe

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

I was wondering what fletcher was doing to be honest. Thought he was never going to take the shot

Thought he was going to miss took an age to score but hey well done Fletcher and winning the ball from Britt

How casual was that from Fletcher. Pretty amusing the keeper threw himself on the ground expecting a first time shot. 

I can see the fat lady practicing her chords. If we can’t beat Barnsley at home who have not won in 16 games it’s time to lock the gates. 
Digger you are a hero and a psychopath mate... 

2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I’m getting a lot of buffering Is there an issue with this site. 

Must be the shock from the Boro winning 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I remember sitting in a pub in the Algarve that had a load of different games in TV for that 8-1 game. Was with my dad and brother, next to a bunch of united fans (were playing Wigan who were just above us going into that final weekend). Drunkenly said to one of them that I'll get a round of shots in for every goal they put past Wigan, and one of their group chimed in that he'd do the same every time we scored.   Safe to say I got the better deal
    • I think you may be right. I seem to remember moaning about the lack of goals we scored that season. 
    • That City game was a freak game rather than a brilliant performance.  It was common knowledge that Ericsson was going to be sacked after the game so I don't think their players were fully motivated, City went down to 10 men and a few of their players threw the towel in after that. We scored a few great goals in that game but it felt a bit like a friendly game towards the end of the match.  I think that result has become more famous over the years because of how big City have become, before they had the money they were no bigger than us as a club and it felt like we used to beat them every season. 
    • Funnily enough enough as far as I remember that 8-1 was the only game that entire season when we scored more than 2 goals. I may be wrong but it's what I remember, didn't bother checking haha. 
    • I went for Brentford.  I think the games I'd like to see are the last game at Ayresome Park, Boro 4-1 vs United and Man City 8-1. The last 2 would be a great reminder to the recent Boro teams you are allowed to win by more than a goal and score more than 3 on occasions.