oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Uwe

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

Oh god no...….I mean ra ra ra ggggggggggggggggggoooooooooooooo AAAAAAAAAAAAdddddddddddaaaaaaaammmmmm

Incredible the amount of chances we are missing now. Should have had 3 or 4 by now. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I’m sure that it was a club decision, that makes it seem even dafter. There are factions in dressing rooms at every club, that’s just human nature, you get on with the people that you have most in common with.    Anyway, it really didn’t work did it?
    • I honestly think the main goal is too become self sufficient... of course promotion but I think the days of Gibson spending exuberant amounts of ££ are long gone.. short term aim is to ensure we are in this league next season whilst continuing to reduce the wage bill. Medium Term Aim is to create an team of youngsters with a spine of experience and hope we can improve as a team. Do I think SG has lost interest... No is my honest opinion... have we made awful decisions... yes without doubt.. allowing Bevington to take control of transfers in the summer was by far our worse move... set us back more than  just Woody. Was woody on a hiding to nothing... Yes he is a local lad being hung out to dry , I know we all criticise him etc but how many of you would of taken the job of managing your home town club.. no brainer for him , only a tenth of what Jokanovic plus his staff wanted. Really wish we got a DoF in place and was told that's what Woody wanted as well. With regards to the PR the club are spouting that's just Natural. Season ticket sales etc are the main aim now. We dont sell many then the club can say we didnt have the funds to sign anyone in summer.  Am I confident in Woody... not really , would I love to see him succeed? Without a doubt. He needs to find a settled 11 for the remainder of the season and stick with it though. Only way we grind it out in my opinion.
    • A Barnsley v Boro (Fletcher) H Birmingham v Sheff Wed A Bristol City v WBA  H Charlton v Luton D Leeds v Reading H Forest v QPR H PNE v Hull D Stoke v Cardiff H Swansea v Huddersfield H Wigan v Millwall
    • Perhaps those on the side line DS have got fed up of banging their heads against a brick wall and are just waiting for the International break and hoping we will have seen the last of Woodgate. Has for the team that was out there Saturday I really do not believe they thought Luton a walkover , but what I do believe is that they did nothing to help the situation.Watching Woodgate time and again look to the skies and say f**king hell to him upstairs proved to me the team where not doing what he may have planned and in which case like I said Saturday I think he has lost the dressing room. Also that speech at the end of the game did not go down well I bet and I also think Gibson will look on that as a final straw once the manager starts looking for scrape goats to blame for his mistakes there is no way back in my book. Why he never changed a thing at half time was rather baffling we were only a goal behind and when that team plays together they can easily get that goal plus more against weak teams like Luton.
    • From what I've heard the 'no foreigner' policy was a club decision rather than a Monk decision.  During the Premier league season there was apparently a divided dressing room between the English and Spanish speaking players. I think there was a desire to prevent that happening again.