oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Uwe

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

That bench😩

Get any injuries today and we could be relying on some of those players against Leeds:classic_blush:

• Wow 1

Am hoping we see more of Wing tonight in a very positive way in fact I think he will score tonight and at the correct end!

1 minute ago, LinoJo3 said:

Who the *** is ‘Hackney’?

Hayden Hackney is one of our brightest young players. I think he's still only like 16 or something mad.

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Is this on the red button?

Yes NB4 it sure is

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Hayden Hackney is one of our brightest young players. I think he's still only like 16 or something mad.

I think both him and Wood are born 2002

Friend out until February and by return it could be pretty much over. To all the brave souls heading to the game I salute you. 

1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

I get soggy trousers whether its raining or not most days its called old age...just saying

Age catch’s up with us all. If I manage a night out these days I swear after three downed pints I spend more time at the urinal then the bar. In fact I think I pass more than I down. I also think there are more chemicals in  beer judging by my lasting hangovers 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Don't know if this counts as other boro stuff, but media saying Barcelona are trying to get Braithwaite hahaha
    • I don’t think Woodgate will get sacked this season, Gibson has faith in him and wants him to develop as a manager. As long as people buy season tickets, Gibbo will keep him in his role. If you want him out, you know what to do.......
    • I honestly don't see us being cut adrift at any point.  As bad as things have been, I still think we'll scrape enough points together to keep our heads above the bottom 3.  To answer your question about how bad things would have to be for Woodgate to get sacked, I'm not sure whether he'll even get sacked if we fall into the bottom 3 or get relegated.   
    • The short term vision of the club is to offload the high earners at the first possible opportunity. Is it any surprise that those players aren’t exactly killing themselves for the club’s cause?    The medium term vision, although not popular with many supporters must be to bring through young players, the likes of Spence and Coulson and flog ‘em for big bucks.   The long term vision? Gibbo wants to own a unicorn farm and he’s going to put Woody in charge. The money raised by selling unicorns will go towards buying top English talent that will propel us to the promised land. 
    • SDS you mentioned on another thread that you believed we would try and push again next season, obviously providing we are in the same League.  Do you still believe that to be the case? Who do you think we will offer new contracts to and who will accept?  Any info on that please?