oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Uwe

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Certainly not playing at the level we showed against Hull

Hard to play like we did against hull when the ball is moving so slow

These conditions are atrocious. Barnsley are probably happy about that. 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Dijksteel injured. Bola on

Leeds will be so looking forward to playing us on Saturday

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

These conditions are atrocious. Barnsley are probably happy about that. 

Woodgate has another ready made excuse if we do no win this, blame it on the weather and pitch 

Just now, Borodane said:

Barnsley the better team. We’re about as bad as the weather. 

I really felt we would be up for this game and the dominant team but on this evidence sadly not.

At least the fans are trying to urge them on, perhaps the game getting abandoned might not be too bad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Go on then, why are Red Bull so terrible?
    • I guess the main difference is that Red a Bull took over a tiny non league club in Leipzig, rather than an established championship club. I would imagine there was a lot less resistance to change there, than there would be here as Boro already have an estimated identity.    A closer parallel would be if Red Bull came in and took over Blyth Spartans, changed their name to Racing Blyth Spartans and took them up from the Northern National League to the Prem, I’m sure there would be one or objections from die hard fans, but the club would attract many new fans as they rose through the divisions. I guess that scenario would take a lot longer, but be a lot more organic. 
    • I understand where your coming from but after watching RBL V Spurs last night I know what I would prefer to see on a weekly basis. That is how to play a high press game. I thought they were very exciting to watch and I thought Spurs were fortunate to only concede 1 goal. I am 100% convinced that if Boro could produce like that then the ground would be full every week regardless of if there was a change of identity or not. And that in itself would add to a much better game day atmosphere.
    • Sounds ideal for him.