oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Uwe

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Certainly not playing at the level we showed against Hull

Hard to play like we did against hull when the ball is moving so slow

These conditions are atrocious. Barnsley are probably happy about that. 

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Dijksteel injured. Bola on

Leeds will be so looking forward to playing us on Saturday

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

These conditions are atrocious. Barnsley are probably happy about that. 

Woodgate has another ready made excuse if we do no win this, blame it on the weather and pitch 

Just now, Borodane said:

Barnsley the better team. We’re about as bad as the weather. 

I really felt we would be up for this game and the dominant team but on this evidence sadly not.

At least the fans are trying to urge them on, perhaps the game getting abandoned might not be too bad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Did anyone see his kick up attempts?   
    • I'm honestly not that fussed about winning this particular game in terms of relegation. I think we just need to win a game. If we lose this and win against Leeds for example, I still think we'll be fine. I still don't see this as a 6-pointer, so if we can pick up results in the home games, we should be fine. Taking a great deal of solace from the stuff I pulled up about recent relegation battles in the Championship, I think.
    • I don't think we did, not according to BBC anyway. I seem to recall a Lewis Wing effort from the edge of the area might have been heading towards goal but was blocked by a defender rather than saved.
    • Excuse me, how dare you! We had one shot on target, thank you very much.
    • My first away game of the season, should be a good atmosphere, it's a potentially decisive fixture and after the dust has settled from Saturday's shower of ***, I'm looking forward to it. It's vital for both teams that they win, even we should be able to score against Barnsley, though holding on to the lead is less certain. But we should have been able to score against Luton too, and didn't even manage a shot on target. Woodgate will be on very thin ice with the fans.