oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Uwe

Boro v Barnsley 1-0 (Fletcher)

Just now, Borodane said:

How is Woodrow not booked for diving there

The fact he got injured by diving was probably punishment enough

I’d like to see us not pass back to the goalkeeper until these conditions looking at how many players have been slipping...

I don't know how much of it is down to the conditions but we look like two league 1 teams here. 

Half time poor poor show so far.

Can tell why both clubs are struggling.

We have not got over the Hull game it seems

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I understand where your coming from but after watching RBL V Spurs last night I know what I would prefer to see on a weekly basis. That is how to play a high press game. I thought they were very exciting to watch and I thought Spurs were fortunate to only concede 1 goal. I am 100% convinced that if Boro could produce like that then the ground would be full every week regardless of if there was a change of identity or not. And that in itself would add to a much better game day atmosphere.
    • Sounds ideal for him. 
    • well seems Braithwaite will be able to get another mega contract and be spending half the time not playing 
    • Could be 30-40% of profit due to the hit we took on our original fee.
    • I get what you mean. I have seen both be reported before. A club getting a % of total fee and a % of profit. Maybe % of total fee only comes in to play once selling club sells above a certain figure? Either way if he goes we will be due a % of £11m (Leganes profit) or £16m (total fee). And either way i expect it to be a 6 figure sum we get.