oneBoro Forum

Boro supporters

He is only having to put millions into the club because he has ran it so terribly for the last few years. Imagine having all that prem money and still being in this position 

• Like 1

I bet Steve Gibson and Katie Price could have some interesting conversations about wasting money:

"I used to be worth £40 million, but I wasted it all."

"I gave £50 million to a waste of space."

"I've ruined my tits."

"I've appointed some tits."

"I trusted Dwight Yorke."

"I trusted Gordon Strachan." Etc.

• Haha 3
50 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I bet Steve Gibson and Katie Price could have some interesting conversations about wasting money:

"I used to be worth £40 million, but I wasted it all."

"I gave £50 million to a waste of space."

"I've ruined my tits."

"I've appointed some tits."

"I trusted Dwight Yorke."

"I trusted Gordon Strachan." Etc.

I'm just wondering in what universe Steve Gibson & Katie Price would be likely to meet each other. 🤔

OTOH I think he's been spending time with Mike Ashley, talking about how NOT to spend money on a football club. 😞

16 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If he were a true fan he would, and he'd camp outside the Riverside too. True fans go the extra mile for the club they love, didn't you know?

Late opening the gates aren't they?

3 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm just wondering in what universe Steve Gibson & Katie Price would be likely to meet each other. 🤔

She was actually one of the candidates we looked at during our really, truly, honestly, extensive managerial search in the summer.  There was her, Bob Mortimer, that fat lass off the Essex show, Richard Blackwood and Woodgate.

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

She was actually one of the candidates we looked at during our really, truly, honestly, extensive managerial search in the summer.  There was her, Bob Mortimer, that fat lass off the Essex show, Richard Blackwood and Woodgate.

From that shortlist, Woodgate still wouldn't have been my first pick. I'm sure Bob Mortimer could have recruited better players in the summer, and the TOWIE bird is probably used to dealing with people who can't finish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

From that shortlist, Woodgate still wouldn't have been my first pick. I'm sure Bob Mortimer could have recruited better players in the summer, and the TOWIE bird is probably used to dealing with people who can't finish.

😀🤭

1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

chris pratt GIF