oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds (A) 0-4

Welcome to Uwe’s second MDT on the bounce which can only mean one thing.......

WE WON!!!!!!

After a nervy first half and been second best for most if it Boro came out and did the business in the second and can feel aggrieved that we only scored the one goal. Mainly down to the heroics of the Barnsley keeper. 

This Saturday will be a totally different game as we face a Leeds team that (vomits in mouth a little) are playing really good football that is both attractive and effective. 

Leeds are second in the league and second in the form standings also. Unbeaten in the last 7 games and unbeaten by Boro at home in the last 6 visits. 

Boro spirits should slightly raised as we are unbeaten in the 3 and showing (albeit brief) spells of putting some sort of plan together. One thing that is slightly worrying is our strengths as laid down by WhoScored.com Which is “No significant strengths” 🥺

I guess it will be a very similar starting team to what we finished with on Wednesday. 

Uwe’s 3 BIG Questions

1) Can we possible keep a clean sheet? 
2) Can we out score Leeds?

3) My missus insists on buttering cream crackers on the smooth side. Should I get rid of her? 

View from the other side 

https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38521

Uwe's wacky Bet

BTTS .... 10/11

Anyways guys and gals it’s over to you!! 

• Like 5
  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

The fact that we beat Barnsley 1-0 at home and were second best most of the game does not install me with belief that we can beat Leeds.

I will not make excuses of injury's or suspended players, Boro simply are not good enuff because of the management and coaching staff's tactic's.

In fact I think its the best joke I have heard all week.

Leeds should have no problems on the day.

Leeds away always feels like a one off regardless of our relative positions but those were more competitive times. I can't predict this one with my heart right now, my head says 2-0 to Leeds with Bamford and Harrison on the scoresheet.

This have got to be 0-0 

Both teams don't score plenty .. And we are a draw machine .. 

If it's not a draw, then first goal is the winner.

A derby is never just a look at the league positions..