• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

Be very interesting to see what gets said in the press conference this morning regarding injuries to Dijksteel and McNair - How we miss Ryan Shotton's versatility at the moment.

9/1 for the Boro win - stranger things have happened especially after the win on Tuesday night but unfortunately i can't see us picking up anything as we don't tend to do well at Leeds.

2-0 Leeds for me unfortunately 

teen wolf GIF

Being this is Leeds and they are near the top of the table to boot - expect Boro to start brightly and waste a few good chances. Heads will start to drop a bit, Leeds will find their rhythm and open the scoring around the 30 minute mark.

We'll still feel we are in it at half time...then Leeds will score early in the 2nd half and get a third in the last 10 minutes or so. Prediction: Leeds 3 - 0 Boro.

Uwe’s 3 BIG Questions

1) Can we possible keep a clean sheet? 

Hmm...snowball's chance in Hell.

2) Can we out score Leeds?

See answer to first question

3) My missus insists on buttering cream crackers on the smooth side. Should I get rid of her? 

Definitely! This is clear evidence she is an alien!

Got to laugh at the guy who started the Leeds matchday thread, who included this little gem:

"With Boro currently in the relegation zone, Smoggo's Manager Jonathan Woodgate has not felt this much pressure since he thought it was a good idea to attend the Majestic Nightclub with some club mates".

• Like 1

Leeds will look to exploit us down the wings and I  think that's were we'll come unstuck, I have no confidence in our full backs defending, they seem to get caught out of position too many times for my liking.  I don't think we'll get hammered because we rarely do but unfortunately a 2-0 win for horrible Dirty Leeds.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Playing with one forward against teams like Leeds will always be suicidal. Allowing their defenders to channel balls where ever they choose because we are going to be unable to stop them means for a backs to the wall 90 minutes and inevitably we will concede.

I'd consider Saville because he's a waste of space in midfield yet he has grabbed a couple of goals. But if Saville is in the team, I'd expect him to be quickly brought back in to help defend as soon as Leeds overran us once and would never get back in position.

Just when Britt starts picking up form he's gotten a niggle hope he's in as I believe we do need to play 2 up top otherwise as stated by @Motor Mouth if we don't it'll allow Leeds to push players forward like against Hull and we're in for a demolishing job. Our best form of defence is attack honestly!

• Like 1