• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

8 hours ago, Brunners said:

Who says Britt is out? Woodgate said he was good to go after the game against Barnsley and that he'd not mentioned anything to him, has something come up since?

Woodgate said he had an ankle problem in the press conference and was 50/50.

For their league position Leeds are not particularly high scoring. That's my only crumb of comfort I can muster for today. 

It's hard to see anything other than a defeat today though unfortunately. 

From all accounts we struggled against Barnsley and TBF a 1 goal win tends to underline that.
Realistically I just can't see us getting anything from this but at the same time I kind of feel that we may battle out a 1-0 win against an over confident Leeds.

Here's hoping. C'mon Boro.

51 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

From all accounts we struggled against Barnsley and TBF a 1 goal win tends to underline that.
Realistically I just can't see us getting anything from this but at the same time I kind of feel that we may battle out a 1-0 win against an over confident Leeds.

Here's hoping. C'mon Boro.

We are 12/1 with the bookies so stick a few quid on it if you think we'll win!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Duvel said:

We are 12/1 with the bookies so stick a few quid on it if you think we'll win!

Thats worth a punt...even if it is just for giggles.

That said, I really can't see beyond a home win...barring a defensive / goalkeeping howler, or Boro somehow winning a penalty.

Leeds may not score as many as West Brom, Fulham or Preston, but they do have the tightest defence in the league (conceded just 10 goals in 18 games).

everything to do with Leeds is in bad taste, so why should jokes be an exception.....to be honest, get through today without injuries/sending off and it is a bonus and as we are the Boro, no result can be ruled out....depends on whether ref has bifocals/coke bottles or white stick