• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

14 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

The bench is near enough the same as it has been since the Hull game, not sure why we are all up in arms about it now?

Hull had Bola and Coulson on the bench, with Clayton, who've at least played a game for us.

Barnsley are the worst team in the league, so put the kids out, fine, regardless.

Not entirely convinced that fielding the same weak subs as against Barnsley 3 days ago means I should be used to it.  Or happy with it against one of the best teams in the league.  And I know it's because we have no-one else, that's whats worrying.