oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds (A) 0-4

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yep, same mate, I don't think it was that bad. Definitely a yellow but nothing worse.

Just a touch late on a 50/50 kinda challenge for me.  Fry just got their first.  People realise that Johnson got sent off because his foot ended up about knee high on their fella?  It wasn't just cos it was a bit late or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Just a touch late on a 50/50 kinda challenge for me.  Fry just got their first.  People realise that Johnson got sent off because his foot ended up about knee high on their fella?  It wasn't just cos it was a bit late or whatever.

Lol a touch late, he was so late he was operating on a different calendar.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

We have so little quality in the final third it's embarrassing

I'll give McNair a pass on that one solely because he is so often the only one to provide any creativity.