• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm watching a stream on Twitter (just search for Leeds v Middlesbrough).

The "commentators" are quite up themselves, talking about rivalries and how Boro see Leeds as rivals, but Leeds view Man Utd as their main rivals. 

ah cool, cheers. although I might sack it off now it's 2-0...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

The most frustrating thing is that apart from the first 10 minutes, Leeds haven't even been that good. Not going forward anyway.

Been good enough to put 2 past us...and could have scored double that with a bit more composure.

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Unpopular opinion: 
Lewis Wing is bad.

if Saville had been giving the performances he has of late, the pitchforks would be out 

If Saville had been giving the performances Wing has of late I'd wondering how he had suddenly improved.

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Let's just hope the other results will go in our favour so we stay out on goal difference for nkwt. We were never going to get a result today. Our next few home games are the ones we have to pick 3 points up. 

To be honest we really do need to get some away wins and Charlton is a must place as they have been poor of late.

Our home form is poor we all know that and can not be relied upon for winning games

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Brutal!

Naz Premji on BBC Final Score just said Leeds look every inch Premier League and Boro look every inch Non League... 😢

If this is how Leeds are gonna play in the Prem, they're not gonna last long. Switching off 5 minutes after scoring a goal and letting a frankly poor team back into the game out of nothing when they should be running rampage. They're clearly a much better team than us but they're not showing it today. We had a couple of chances out of very little really.