oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds (A) 0-4

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Been good enough to put 2 past us...and could have scored double that with a bit more composure.

They could have had 4 in the first 10 minutes. The second goal aside, they've had very little to show for since then.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

To be honest we really do need to get some away wins and Charlton is a must place as they have been poor of late.

Our home form is poor we all know that and can not be relied upon for winning games

Oh we do but the next away games are Forest, Swansea and Preston?  Even a draw in one of them would be something.  I'm just clinging on to hope now. Squad is thin, management learning the hard way and it's not gonna change. Im still backing Woodgate I don't want him to be the fall guy when the problem runs way deeper than the manager. 

6 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Unpopular opinion: 
Lewis Wing is bad.

if Saville had been giving the performances he has of late, the pitchforks would be out 

I think Wing has been alright today, singlehandedly prevented a very good chance for Leeds in the box and made a great challenge in midfield when they were running through.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

They could have had 4 in the first 10 minutes. The second goal aside, they've had very little to show for since then.

Take off those rose tinted glasses lad, they've torn us apart. When they kick it up a notch in the second half they'll put a few more past us most likely.

• Like 4
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Take off those rose tinted glasses lad, they've torn us apart. When they kick it up a notch in the second half they'll put a few more past us most likely.

Doesn't mean that they are particularly good though, does it?  Leeds don't look like anything special to me either, they are just better than us.

When I see the (a) on the fixture I genuinely expect 0 points it's not highlighted alot when people make predictions pre game but Woodgate's still without an away win as MFC manager it's been 4 months it's a brutal, stark statistic it took Mogga 3 weeks for his first away win whatever this away form Woodgate's got us in is historically bad for a new MFC manager I don't have stats in hand but time until their first away win he's got to be the record holder at least in the past 30 years?

He's not up to it not because he can't beat Leeds away or lucked a needed home win vs Barnsley but because he's doing a historically rotten job. I love that suddenly our squads too thin to cope with injuries we got told all last season it was bloated and too big by the same press/club noises! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Doesn't mean that they are particularly good though, does it?  Leeds don't look like anything special to me either, they are just better than us.

But thats not saying much, to be honest, is it? They don't need to be brilliant to beat us.

They've scored two just by being average (by their standards). If they decide to get their fingers out 2nd half, it could be a rout.

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Well no matter how bad today turns out for us...at least we're not Airbus UK.

If I'm reading the vide-printer right they're getting utterly demolished 11-0 (at home) by The New Saints. 😮

It’s 12-0 now 😂

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

They really haven't. If they had, I'd say they had. They did for the first 10 minutes. How many of their chances could you recall from the next 35?

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Ok but quote this as well:  Beating us 4-0 wouldn't make a team good either.  You do understand that right?

No but being top of the league would. Which is where Leeds currently are. My point was Leeds aren't even out of second gear and they're easily beating us. They don't NEED to be playing well.