oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds (A) 0-4

3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I actually hate Bamford, cheating little arrogantcscumbag.

We sound awful today though, thankfully every result is going our way.

What’s the point in hating him? He was never anything but a good player for us, was pivotal in our most enjoyable season in recent memory, and left for completely understandable reasons. Watching him rustle teams when he celebrates is fantastic, like a posh Vardy

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

3 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

They’re not a great side players wise but they have a great manager at this level in Bielsa. This point has been made a lot on here but success in this league seems to be so dependant on having a good championship manager, Leeds’ transformation are clear proof of that. 

People on here were joking about the Bielsa appointment as well 😂

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

3-0

But they're still not a great team, fellas.

I think you are starting to over play the fact that you have a different opinion to others now DZ

Jesus Christ!

Helder Costa makes it 3-0 Leeds.

Pathetic non-existent defending by Boro...we just watched them playing the ball around in front of us. No one made any effort to win the ball or block them.

Embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

What’s the point in hating him? He was never anything but a good player for us, was pivotal in our most enjoyable season in recent memory, and left for completely understandable reasons. Watching him rustle teams when he celebrates is fantastic, like a posh Vardy

No, it isn't.

He's caught cheating every other week, it's pathetic. He's done it repeatedly today.

I was gutted when we sold him, and I still wish we hadn't, but he's went down massively in my estimation since he's been at Leeds.

Just now, Duvel said:

People on here were joking about the Bielsa appointment as well 😂

Hahah Christ, my only reservation about him was the history of his sides burning out. Beyond that, it was clear he was a cut above anything else in this league. On a par with Newcastle having Benitez this level. 

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

These spanners doing the Twitter stream are doing my head in. On top of that they keep calling Tavernier "Taver-neer". 😡

Not surprisingly their commentary is hopelessly biased...but not wholly inaccurate.

That's his name, no?

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

These spanners doing the Twitter stream are doing my head in. On top of that they keep calling Tavernier "Taver-neer". 😡

Not surprisingly their commentary is hopelessly biased...but not wholly inaccurate.

That's how his name is pronounced.