• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Are you saying the great Neil Madison doesn't know how to pronounce our player's names?

Well lots of people pronounce it that way.

Equally though I've heard people saying "Taver-nee-ay" as well.

Guess its tom-ay-to or tom-ah-to...

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Did it ever start for us?

Not going to be depressed BU said it would be 3-0 so not too bad!

Didn't even get my prediction right 😞 that was going to be my only consolation of the day

Damn it Boro Unger was hoping you would be correct, Leeds are going to end up 5 or 6 to the good now.

Sorry after a thrashing normally Managers get the boot especially in our position and hey Barnsley catching us up.

Good old Luton though!

When's Gibson actually going to act? 

Is he genuinely happy to see the club be ran this way and going down to League 1? Is this genuinely what he wants? 

Honestly since Woodgate took over, we've regressed in every department. This is absolute torture Leeds haven't even needed to break a sweat. 

I mean it's just unacceptable Pulis went there with a similar teamsheet played 5 at the back scraped a draw he's gone there with a 541 rolled over got his tummy rubbed and can't crack 40% possession it's abysmal what we're setting up to do in away games I have no clue.

I spent the time looking through every MFC manager back to Collin Todd in 1990 they all got their first away wins within 6 weeks except for Southgate who took 20 weeks, Woodgate's on 17 weeks he's closing in on a record. Bare his away stat in mind when you review our fixtures this month I'm gonna go on a limb and say Southgate's record will probably be broken around Christmas nice little xmas present for Woodgate.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Not been on for a while but I wonder if gibbo is thinking this might have been a bad appointment....  Don't even know if it's woodgates fault to be honest.  

If you're appointing a rookie, then the chairman has to take the fall IMO.

2 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

I mean it's just unacceptable Pulis went there with a similar teamsheet played 5 at the back scraped a draw he's gone there with a 541 rolled over got his tummy rubbed and can't crack 40% possession it's abysmal what we're setting up to do in away games I have no clue.

Not sure what game you watched if you think Pulis scraped a draw. We were easily the better team.

Woodgate might as well not even have turned up, it's been that bad today.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Boro fans: Leeds are gonna smash us, never mind

Also Boro fans: Leeds are smashing us, what a nightmare, sack the manager, get rid of the players, play the U11s

Can you blame the boro fans, we're getting beaten by a decidedly average side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1