• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

This is a spineless & gutless performance that I cant see improving due to our poorly assembled squad and inexperienced coach.

Gibson should be well and truly ashamed of how he has ran this club since relegation from the PL.

Every single desicion he has made has been wrong, totally inept and amateurish decisions every single time

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Yeah, I'm sure he's well proud of how many fans he can annoy with a total lack of sportsmanship.

In all seriousness I agree with your criticism of his (seemingly new founded) penchant for cheating. But I still have a lot of time for him due to what he did during his two spells for us

Got to feel for Woodgate. Probably knew he would be out of his depth when offered the job but doubt if he was told he would have to do it in concrete boots.
I wonder if Gibson will give Woody some backing in January or if the genuine possibility of relegation will not phase him.