• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Somehow staying safe because of every other result.

I don't know how Gibson can possibly justify keeping Woodgate in post...unless he really is okay with Boro being in League 1 next season.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Feel sorry for Pears. He's keeping this from being an absolute bloodbath but I bet he won't get any credit for it.

I mean I think he should do better with the first and third goal but still, he's not the biggest culprit.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

It wasn't a similar teamsheet to be fair.  We had Randolph, Flint, Shotton, Friend, Clayton, Besic and Downing.  So that's 7 different players.  I would expect the team Pulis had out to be able to scrape draws and that as it was full of defenders and defensive players - Friend and Shotton as wing backs, Clayton, Besic and Howson in midfield along with Downing and Assombalonga up front on his own.  Criticise Woodgate all you like but at least be fair about it.  Woodgate doesn't have the same calibre of squad to work with and had several of them missing today on top of that.

certainly has the calibre of player to not be anywhere near the relegation zone. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

Absolutely not, he wanted this job and knew exactly what Gibson wanted of him. 

They have made a shambles of this season, it's easily the worst season I've seen in my 24 years on this planet. The only thing I feel for him is contempt.

Fair do's. 😀

4 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Sorry to disappoint you but Woody isn't going anywhere any time soon.

He has excuses at the ready regarding injuries and will no doubt say players are tired playing 3 games 6days.

Woody is completely inept tactically and this type of performance sums up exactly where we are heading.

Leeds haven't got out of 2nd gear all game and we havent even had any good spells of possession in the game.

Thank goodness he can not use the 10 man excuse!

• Like 1