oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds (A) 0-4

3 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

Judging by what I am reading it sounds like they have had a bloody bucket full!!!

According to the stats Leeds have had 3 on target. Boro yet to trouble their keeper.

Have to say this isn't exactly surprising. It was always going to take a miracle for us to get anything from this game. Leeds are 2nd for a reason.

Just glad I wasn't able to find any links. Just reading this is bad enough.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"we haven't got an on loan player in, so that says it all really" I wonder who's fault that was.  "We've lost a lot of players over the summer and replaced them with the three younger player

For me, I've watched us play a fair few games this year and theres been a sprinkling of us looking good. It's not constant and it's in flashes.  However, what worries me the most is that we just

I still can't believe he chose to appoint a total rookie like Woodgate, KNOWING the club doesn't have the funds to invest heavily in the squad. You can get by with average / poor or just inexperi

1 minute ago, ManBearPig said:

We are getting cut open on each attack. 

Even with 6 players in the box they still look like they will score. 

We cant even keep the ball. Surely you'd say to keep the ball to stop them scoring?

But alas for the umpteenth time this season, I have no idea what our game plan is. 

There is a stream to the game btw on twitter. I cant link to it cos I'm watching it on the computer and using my phone to type. 

Not that its pretty watching mind!

Honestly just reading that is almost like this season in a nutshell. Any team that comes forward against us is cutting us to pieces. Don't think we've actually got a trip on this game. Leeds don't even need to break a sweat right now. We look abject and it's only the 22nd minute... 

• Sad 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ref just ignores a blatant Bamford handball

4th official then gives it when there's a break in play.

What is the point of refs?

I think its part of the "Jobs for people with Special Needs" programme.  🤪

There's something a little bit sloppy about the way Leeds have played since a few minutes after the goal. There is a chance in this game maybe, we just have to take it before they get another.

Think yellow for Phillips is about right there.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Well that's a clear red card what the hell is this ref doing.

He obviously does not want Woody to have a ready made excuse about it being harder to play against 10  men!