oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Downsouth

FA Cup 3rd round draw Spurs Home

Horrible kick off time.

The first train out if the smoke gets to Middlesbrough at 13.35.

Unless Spurs charter a train, that's me out. 

Jose will want his first silverware and I don’t see us improving enough between now and the game, and Just thinking about our annual festive season slump I expect nothing but a tanking. To be honest I don’t really care that much anymore, in fact, I hardly tune into games and I don’t go scavenging for results. 

£15 for Spurs Season Ticket holders is reasonable. My ST works out £63 a match.

The club are putting on coaches at £42. A 12-13 hour round trip. 

On 12/3/2019 at 1:17 PM, Changing Times said:

Can we have an extra minute for having to deal with being Boro fans?

I dunno - isn't it expected that if you're a Boro fan you will have mental issues? 🤪

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

I dunno - isn't it expected that if you're a Boro fan you will have mental issues? 🤪

Yeah but I want the world to recognise my mental issues! 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2019 at 6:36 PM, TBWAH said:

£15 for Spurs Season Ticket holders is reasonable. My ST works out £63 a match.

The club are putting on coaches at £42. A 12-13 hour round trip. 

Blimey £63 a game is a chunk. At least we only have to pay about £25 for our weekly dose of disappointment!

Welcome to the forum by the way!

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 1:52 PM, boro-unger said:

Blimey £63 a game is a chunk. At least we only have to pay about £25 for our weekly dose of disappointment!

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Yeah its a bit lumpy but you don't mind paying it for games like yesterday.

1 hour ago, TBWAH said:

Yeah its a bit lumpy but you don't mind paying it for games like yesterday.

Aye. No-one likes Burnley, so it put a smile on my face too. I so miss having old gravel voice in the championship!

• Like 1

I was just looking back at the Boro v Spurs head-to-head and interestingly it is dead level.

35 wins for Boro, 35 for Spurs and 23 draws.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 6:26 PM, Maccarone said:

What sort of allocation do Spurs get for the game? 

Usually 15% of capacity unless the police decide otherwise. So should be around 5200 - dependent on the layout of the stadium. 

Our official (dry) coaches are departing at 5.20am!

If this is live on TV I may be able to watch it on my flight home. At least the fact that I am traveling home will offset the disappointment of a damn good thrashing. 😀

29 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

If this is live on TV I may be able to watch it on my flight home. At least the fact that I am traveling home will offset the disappointment of a damn good thrashing. 😀

BT Sport 1. 

• Like 1