• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Match-day Thread - Middlesbrough V's Charlton   This is my 2nd match-day thread and I currently hold a 100% win record after we got a win against Reading. Let's hope for a bit more luc

i mean if u look at our form i think we have turned a corner some what. 1 defeat in 5 and it was away to top of the league leeds.  weve won 2 games after no win in 10 , were scoring goals and were now

Isn't it great that we can not only talk about a Boro win, but a convincing win that should have resulted in a far bigger margin, well done Boro You do make a difference to our weekend when you p

Posted Images

Hate that we're 5 at the back again especially with that personnel I'd rather a back 4 and push Howson to midfield, Spence has been prone to switch off in games whenever he's called up not confident in him going into this, Saville's an absolute clownshow in a holding role whenever he's in a pivot especially with Clayton it's god awful we get 35% possession without Saville's loose touches I reckon him being in costs us 10 extra turnovers a game.

Positive note I'm glad Clayton's back in the team still think him and Howson are our best midfielders as for Coulson I'd say him and Bola have both messed up defensively so hard to say who the better pick is right now. That bench has 2 good young midfield options, Wood, Bola and Ste Walker I mean maybe no 'gamechanger' offensive player but Liddle/Wood could easily slot in a 5 at the back home team vs Charlton but we'll see how he uses the bench.

9 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

So finally it is ra, ra, ra ggggggggoooooooooooooooooo aaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm time!

Oh dear!

Are you okay...do you need your medication? 😁

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ohhhhh this isn't going to be pretty.

Fairly normal Saturday afternoon then?

Close your eyes, grip your chair tightly and make sure you've got a strong alcoholic drink handy for the aftermath... 🥴

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Feeling strangely confident about this one now.

Going to go 3-0 Boro

Heh. I think you're overdoing your medication.

I'd settle for another Barnsley kind of result...even if I'm not sure my nerves can take it.

3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

So we're playing eight defensive players and three attacking ones??

Really hope we win (especially if Warnock is waiting in the wings), but that's a setup Pulis would have been proud of.

Difference us pulis had a choice! All we have is kids and were already playing 5 of them!